4 replies to this topic

#1 AlabasterCrow

AlabasterCrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:48 AM

I'm just setting this up as a place to write out whatever's bothering you and perhaps someone can give you some advice on it or help you feel better

#2 AlabasterCrow

AlabasterCrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:02 AM

So I'm going to start this topic personaly. I feel like an absolute ass, I just got back from winter break (p.s. I live in a portion of Idaho that's had four consecutive snow days after when we were supposed to be back) and I talked to my girlfriend durring the whole break. Now normaly this wouldn't be an issue, but my family decided that this was the relationship that they wanted to make the most fun of (making up reasons she'd leave me, making up stories of her cheating while I'm gone, and anything else they thought would hurt me). On top of that I've been working almost to yhe point of passing out from exaustion almost all of break, now for the bad part. My girlfriend and I are very open with each other and will usually talk about whatever's bothering us so I would talk about all the stuff happening to me and occasionaly something would happen to her that we'd talk about but it was much less than usual. As it turns out she was on a cruise with her family and I was bringing her down with all my complaining. She asked me earlier today if I was going to be all mopey every time we spent awhile apart (I kept going on about how I missed her too because that usually disolved the conversation to us talking about our future together) and she also said that she wasn't sure if she could handle dealing with it again with spring and summer break comming up fairly shortly as well. I promised I'd try to be more positive and I fully intend to, but now I feel like the world's biggest asshole because I ruined her vacation.

#3 ReBeLgIrL^_^

ReBeLgIrL^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationOn my couch in my livingroom looking at this website ;)

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:13 AM

Dude don't sweat it things happen, is just the way life goes, maybe she's not the one for you and maybe it's time for a change or a break to see if you guys truly wanna be together, me and my boyfriend fight like cats and dogs all the time and we've been together almost 3 years now, when we fight well either argue till we work it out right then or we'll walk away from each other and think about what was said and then we'll apologize and get on with our lives, just don't stress over everything at once, and to me personally your not an ass, just when you guys talk try to change the subject on to like stuff she likes or anything like that, like mix it up some, sorry I'm not very good at this lol but I am trying here, we all learn new things every day and just always be truethful to her no matter what, no secrets no lies cause that is the worste thing you could ever do, be kind and polite to her and apologize and talk things out with her and deal with the problem together, and this is just my opinion but to me she sounds and acts like she does want to be with you, she seems like she only cares about her and that's all but that's me though, like I said just keep your head up and don't work your self to death, and also don't stress so much cause that just makes it worst trust me I know so I hope this helps you and I hope things work out dude, you sound and act like a really nice person who has a big soft heart :)

#4 AlabasterCrow

AlabasterCrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

Thank you for that and I hope you and your boyfriend are happy.😊

#5 ReBeLgIrL^_^

ReBeLgIrL^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationOn my couch in my livingroom looking at this website ;)

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

Your welcome and we are hope things work out for you to ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users