TURN ONS?

SaveRockMixpop

okay Idk what the fucks wrong with me but for some reason guys who are

fighting

shooting guns

dancing

or doing parkour

turn me on O.O

my friends cant watch an action movie with out  hearing " oh my god! oh my god! "  and me sinking in my seat.

yeah I cant control myself :blush: lol.

so what turns u on ?

I don't want the weirdo alone in this...heh :happy:;

I like Guys who are:  

really funny, and slightly annoying but in a cute way.

Who have good tatse in music (like avenged sevenfold, disturbed, escape the fate, falling in reverse ect.)

Who like to joke around and just tease you (not in a sexual way xD)

So yeah c: just someone who loves music, and someone who's funny as fuck with a sweet and amazing personality.

Well there was this one time my bf was reading a shampoo bottle... You wouldn't understand... well you know how all shampoo bottles have words like exfoliate and caress. slowly lather... ect ect <.<'  sigh let me think it just sounds lame the way i'm explaining it..... -.-'

Oh...I got it now. If your familiar with the youtube gamer that goes by the name cry... imagine him slowly ready shampoo directions at you in that smooth, perfect, velvet voice... Okay I think you'll understand now.

Guest Emo4Lyf

I think a couple of people here don't understand the difference between a turn on and what you find attractive. Broadly speaking the description of your perfect bf or the kind of guys you like does not come under 'turn on'.... turn ons are what said bf might do that would sexually arouse you... so unless someone liking avenged sevenfold or brown 'chocolate' eyes literally make you drop your pants and ride the guy like a pony then I think you've somewhat missed the point of this topic.

Now I'm not saying it's impossible to be sexually aroused by brown eyes... but if this were the case then I think you'd either become the town bike or live in seclusion and avoid all possible eye contact with people.

• Downvote 1

Guest Moon_Panda

Girls kissing is amazingly hot.

when a cute girls touches my arm, like cuddles my arm.

watching movies about dancing 

A BRAIN! someone who can talk about something other then just gossip and the lates fashions. something like psychology or history.

a smart girl is the ultimate turn on.

and when girls lean againt my chest. 

• 2 weeks later...