TURN ONS?

SaveRockMixpop

• 2 months later...

touching me around my waist

touching my thighs

talking about kissing body parts :x

guys kissing and guys doing stuff together...in sexual ways....

hmmfs...other stuff :x

That, and some other stuff.

Kissing my neck and biting it (oh god)

Emo boys (OOOOOH MY GOD)

Erm... being rough. Like, bondagey stuff. Is that weird? :X

I'm always attracted to guys with piercing idk its weird if I'm at the mall or something and I see a really cute guy talker then me with a nice body and piercing especially lips ones I'm just like "oohhhhh mmmyyyyy gggooodddd!!" And when the they have black hair I love black hair for some reason. But they have to like bunnies and kittens! Ohk no they don't that's just a plus for me if they do I just this its adorable a guy holding a kitten so cutes:3 but yeah the personality always tops it off especially if he's really funny fun to be with and likes to cuddle I'm good<3

I'm always attracted to guys with piercing idk its weird if I'm at the mall or something and I see a really cute guy taller then me with a nice body and piercing especially lips ones I'm just like "oohhhhh mmmyyyyy gggooodddd!!" And black hair idk I just love black hair for some reason.

For some reason if go to the mall or something and I see a guy with piercings especially lip ones I'm just like "ohhhh myyyy goooodd!" Black hair I just love black hair for some reason. And when their taller than me and have a nice body lol I think that's all girls. Ohh and their voice if its that smooth velvety voice especially when they laugh oh my globs hottest thing ever if I hear a guy like that I'm a goner. But its the personality for me.

When boys kiss

Sweet gentle kind boys with a good heart and a kitten

When a boy brushes my fingers with his hand

When boys are nice enough to help you with all your problems

All of these have to do with emo boys

They turn me on 

OH MY GAWD EMO BOYS

Andy sixx from bvb

Edited by xxKinleyxx

well its not exactly just a turn on ,, i like it when a kissing turns into a biting , i love being with a girl and we end up leaving marks all over each other 

waking up the next day with pain ,and blue marks all over ,,, I JUST END UP SMILING ,their like little memories of a wonderful night 

but not all girls understand why or what drives me to like this ,,, YET ITS THE BEST THING EVER

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briannah brutalia

Neck biting neck kissing wrestling and being licked like oh my gawd YESSS!!!

Hot emo girls with snakebite piercings, long black hair with colored streaks (red, blue, purple, etc...) and girls who are slightly crazy (in a good way) and are talkative since I'm quiet. And to me almost every emo girl I see is hot by my standards lol. So basically emo girl+snakebites+black hair=OH MUH GAWD

I have many x3 but my fav r:

Someone kissing / nibbling my neck.. whispering in my ear... emo guys kissing x3.... duh.... lol.... when someone rubs their hands smoothly and gently on the Inside of my thighs .... when someone bites me... when someone tlks about sex or anything in thy category .... haha Yupp... thtz me cx