TransFabulous Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 What color is your hair? What color do you want your hair to be? Pics?
Tigger Str!pes Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 My hair is Black with my bangs tipped with purple, blue, and brown! I want it to be blue and black lather, though!
Amz Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 It's gonna be blue. You know this doll. I have my black hair with red and black coontails :3
MikaLeanne Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I have to grow it out first but I have this really bad need to die my hair this awesome shade of blue :3
PurpleKitty Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Im thinking bout dying my hair either green like dark green, or black with purple streaks
Guest Emo4Lyf Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Black and pink, just want more pink in there and a bit less black.
Guest Moon_Panda Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 i have light brown but i want dark purple with pink and light blue highlight.
Wolfie Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 My hair is naturally light brown. I dyed it black a few months ago but it's now a dark, almost coppery brown.
TransFabulous Posted March 22, 2013 Author Posted March 22, 2013 (edited) blue hair!!! Edited March 22, 2013 by Catbug
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 22, 2013 Posted March 22, 2013 My hair is black atm. I want blue hair xD or red xD or purple xD or pink xD or white O....O
Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba Posted March 22, 2013 Posted March 22, 2013 I've already had every olour on my hair.. But in the end I dyed it black again and I'm happy with it.
Guest BooBooKittyFuck Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 What color is your hair? What color do you want your hair to be? Pics? Mine is red but im going to be ombreing it. mainly blue to neon green here soon
TransFabulous Posted March 30, 2013 Author Posted March 30, 2013 My roots are now red 8D That's wicked awesome!
Amz Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 My roots are now red 8D Nini D: STOP BEING SO PERFECT. THAT'S FRIGGEN AWESOME.
Silky-Potato Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Nini D: STOP BEING SO PERFECT. THAT'S FRIGGEN AWESOME. That's wicked awesome! Thanks you guys
Nevem_ORXR Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 dark brown is my color and I want cyber lox(fun plastic hair in neon colors and black)
Cursed_Destiny32 Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 plain brown is my colour but I want it to be black with neon blue streaks! O:
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 My hair is a dirty blond, I wanna bleach it and dye it blue, but not all the way, but I'm waiting until my hair gets longer again. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dragonbandphotos/8282320262/in/set-72157632267484875 I'm the one with the blond hair, front row.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 BLACK!!! tehehe I wanna try purple, blue, pink and red haha xD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now