xxAllySaysRawrxx Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 Have you ever heard of Ed Sheeran?He is a british guy,I guess his music is labeled as pop but yeah I still listen to himMy fave song is Lego House
XXZombieKittyXX Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 Yes I have herd of him. My friend is obsessed with him. He is an alright singer. But not someone that I would listen to unless my friend was.
Hanako 花子 Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 I love his voice. It's very soulful and intricate with the way it sounds. Try listening to his version of "Give Me Love" in the live room version. His performance there gives me goosebumps.
Offwiththefairies Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 He is going to have my beeeeeeautiful babies.
Baby Bunny Posted August 12, 2013 Posted August 12, 2013 Yes I have and I wish eveyone would shut up about its getting annoying hearing all my friends talk about him
hi-c Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 Yes I have and I wish eveyone would shut up about its getting annoying hearing all my friends talk about him hey maddi...*whispers in your ear*...Ed Sheeran
XxivyxX Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 It gets annoying when people gush about him all the time but I do like his music
Ryan_sirens13 Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 Mm.. He reminds me of that one white kid with Red hair of Harry potter. .-.
Baby Bunny Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 hey maddi...*whispers in your ear*...Ed Sheeran Matti :c i guess you don't love me :c
PurpleKitty Posted August 25, 2013 Posted August 25, 2013 I've heard of him and a couple of his songs, I like lego house, but I don't go out of my way to listen to his songs
hi-c Posted September 2, 2013 Posted September 2, 2013 Matti :c i guess you don't love me :c how does saying that mean i don't love you?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now