PDA. Please no.

Silky-Potato

Making out in public. Having sex in public. Touching butts in public. Also guys that just walk around with their hands down their pants. Just no. No one needs to see that. 
I think holding hands is ok, and like the occasional peck on the lips/cheek.  

Like seriously, I was on a break at work having some lunch and these people came and stood right next to me and started full on making out. How inconsiderate, I was about to eat and they were licking each others tongues and he was rubbing his chocolatey crepey hands in her german hair. *shudder*

So. Have you ever made out in public? Would you? If you would or have, then why? like, just why?!?! 

sex in public is disgusting, kissing and making out and that I think its when people start off in a relationship and they're all loved up with that new fuzzy feeling and stuff I don't have a problem with that myself like.

"guys that just walk around with their hands down their pants"

haha your not from the UK by any chance? if so then I feel your pain with the trackie lads holding onto their balls walking through town lol.

Why does it matter, its not physically harming you. If you dont like it dont look at it. 

Yeah like that's possible when they are for example in the queue in front of you or sit next to you on a bench. 

It doesnt physically harm me when people have loud arguments/disputes in public either but that doesnt make it pleasant. 

hahahahahahahXD...aaahhhh yes...people making out in puplicX3they're so fun to mess around withXD...unless the guy looks like he's on steroids...oh well hahah i was only caught once but me head must be made of adamantium because it didn't hurt that badlyX3

Uhhh I just think its inconsiderate. I mean shouldnt those things be did in private? Okay hand holding and peck in cheek/lips is ok. But what really gets to me is when im at the mall and couples are all getting their hands all over eachother, down their pants, and the girls making moaning noises. GET A FUCKING GRIP!!! Theres little kids at the mall possibly passing by them and the people are getting all sexual in public. I mean they need to get a room!!! >_<

Well I can see people feel differently about this thing. 

I personally don't like making out in public, I just like to hold hands and sometimes snuggle with my partner if we're waiting for stuff. 

I'm fine with peck-mouth kisses though, because, well, that's not gonna make anyone cringe, I hope. 

As for ass touching, only okay when no one can see it- in a public place. If that makes sense.
And sex in public is kinda gross, like, people, go get a room >_> It's not clean or sanitary or sexy to do it in the bushes or in a public toilet. 

I hate people who make out in buses though, has happened so many times that I sit behind a drooling couple for over 40 minutes while I'm crying on the inside because it's making me uncomfortable. 

DISCLAIMER: I make out in public when drunk off my ass though, usually not by people sitting and eating though. 

• 6 months later...

I find nothing wrong with it... You can say im "guilty" on MANY occasions with many different girls, but this is "normal" so to say... In ireland we "meet" each other which is meeting a girl, french kissing and maybe something more... But in all honesty I have nothing against it I see it as loving someone and not bring afraid to show everyone and have you not taken into consideration they were walking to work and kissed goodbye passionatly or maybe they ate dating but live in two differeny houses and cant see eachother for a while cause any time these things happen to me I have to show I love her and I will be waiting to see her again. And pkease you may have PDA but dont look at others showing affection in disgust cause your scared of it.

If you're kissing him/her in public to show someone that you two are a couple that is okay but that's as far as if goes I don't care who you are you should not make out have sex or "have your hands down your pant's in public" it is gross and no one wants to see it

• 1 month later...

Making out in public. Having sex in public. Touching butts in public. Also guys that just walk around with their hands down their pants. Just no. No one needs to see that.

I think holding hands is ok, and like the occasional peck on the lips/cheek.

Like seriously, I was on a break at work having some lunch and these people came and stood right next to me and started full on making out. How inconsiderate, I was about to eat and they were licking each others tongues and he was rubbing his chocolatey crepey hands in her german hair. *shudder*

So. Have you ever made out in public? Would you? If you would or have, then why? like, just why?!?!

sex in public is disgusting, kissing and making out and that I think its when people start off in a relationship and they're all loved up with that new fuzzy feeling and stuff I don't have a problem with that myself like.

"guys that just walk around with their hands down their pants"

haha your not from the UK by any chance? if so then I feel your pain with the trackie lads holding onto their balls walking through town lol.

LOL! Its so disturbing when it comes to that. Edited by Ddraig

• 1 month later...

I am guilty. But, ever since I started rolling Han solo I just walk around and sigh every time I see a couple sharing their PDAs with the world. That or shake my head. Fascinating how three years and a shit ton of bills can turn a guy into a conservative old fart.

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly, I don't even have anyone to hold hands with xD Anyhow, I go to highschool and I'm pretty sure most of you do too. If that counts as a public place (mehhh) then I see a couple making out everywhere- near the fountain, up against the lockers, sprawled onto the floor and during assemblys I sometimes see the occasional fingering. Hooray for highschool, eh?