assassin Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Halloweens almost here. are you dressing up? or do you thin dressing up is for little kids? if you are, tell us what it is. if your not, tell us why
Kisara95 Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Man I wish I could..... But my very strict dad and Bitchy Ass step mom thinks im too old to do that stuff anymore or else I would sooooo totally dress up!!!!! > >
Daseine Posted October 17, 2013 Posted October 17, 2013 I'm not, haven't actually gone out or dressed up for Halloween in years.
WasteOfMind Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 Im going to dress up as a nudist on strike.
Daseine Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 im going as slender man bitches x) I hope little kids know about him enough to be afraid. :3
assassin Posted October 20, 2013 Author Posted October 20, 2013 even if they dont, ill still scare the shit out of them X)
Kisara95 Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeOXS2VSXZI TRICK OR TREAT LOL xD
madison loves being emo Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 i did i went a hermone granger.
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted November 27, 2013 Posted November 27, 2013 I was a zombiefied improv version of the Cotton Candy girl from Candy Land (the game)
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now