Hot emo guys

PierceTheGwen

Like everyone else is saying, don't be so picky. If you only look for one type of guy you're gunna have a very small pool to choose from. Don't just stay in the lines of "He has to be/look emo" because lets say you find an "emo" guy you like, you guys date and sooner or later he's gunna grow up and mature outta that phase and well-- you're gunna be disappointed. You need to broaden your search, and by broaden i don't mean be desperate. Start looking more into personality wise and how you want that person to treat you.

^^^^^^^^^ Looks aren't everything , someone with a personality that can make you feel totally alive and happy is the key thing to look for , its what I look for anyway , I've always said , you could have the hottest guy ever and he could have the personality of a wet paper bag and treat you like crap , if that was the case and he was a hot emo guy would you still want that ? O.o    there are plenty of great guys out there , you just need to broaden your search and you'll find someone amazing (:

*tongue firmly planted in cheek for some of this* Any guy or girl can be fitted with a set of clothes and grow their hair and get an Emo style. But that won't get you much and what it will get you won't bring you joy for long if the person inside is missing what you're looking to relate to (call it Emo-ness). I won't bother to say anything about 'what if you're not looking to relate' cuz that's too vulgar to contemplate, IMO. I'd think for an Emo person, and I know very well what it is like to be one.. :(   ..that to have someone to relate to, to comfort me and to be comforted by me, to cry with and a shoulder to cry on, would bring a lot more happiness and satisfaction than someone who is just "hawt". Most Emo people I know could use a little comforting (myself included). I'd certainly want an Emo mate too, but not just for their appearance but even more for their understanding. It takes an Emo to know what it's like to be Emo, and all that.