If you had a choice of how you die, how would you die?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.. :) I'm seriously just new here and your topic happened to first caught my attention. :) It sounds very... interesting.

Well, if you don't mind I will give my opinion, alright? :)

If I'd be given a chance on how I will die, I will choose dying from a torture.  Yeah, I don't want to die as easy as drinking poison, pills or hanging myself up until I loose my breath.  I prefer much to die in the hard way.  Because if I would die like that, it would be fair for the people that I sometimes kill in my mind, right? :)  It would be just fair to all of us, :) because that's how I wanted them to die when I think of it in my head.. :)

P.S.:  The people I'm talking about are shits, I'm really not that bad I swear.. :3

Guest Xx_Rêver_en_Français_xX

I would either want to fall, or immediately in a car crash, but only if no one has to die with me.

• 1 month later...

I like to be raped and mangled by a Cyborg ninja alien chick with a whole torso of d-cups who just had a rough day rescuing the devil from heaven with Kirk corbain playing dead memories by slipknot in the background.

WELL THEN... *goes off to poke bears with pointy sticks*

• 2 weeks later...

To die by being sucked into a glowing black and midnight blue sphere created by my emotions and being trapped inside a never-ending dark forest alone surrounded by my insanity and hate until some creature that my mind has created has killed me.

Video links - ^ To help envision my thoughts a little more ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGdT3W470E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtOOI3nXDFk (The reality I would be trapped in would morph into chaotic nothingness and the forest)

To be sentenced to death row after brutally torturing and murdering at least all of the people who have wronged me in some degree. And like by the classic hanging or beheading. Or maybe be killed by the same way I tortured my victims.

To die terrified/pained inside; die by drowning, die by blood loss, dying slowly in front of the rare people I care for while they can't do anything to help or save me, dying then becoming a ghost and seeing how my death affected others if it had at all, dying during childbirth, dying slowly in the arms of my significant other while he/she cry's about how they don't want to be alone/lose me and that they love me but hate me/never forgive me for this, die by suffocation or die by impalement.

To die by sacrificing myself to save my significant other.

To kill myself, as much as I've stated how I'd like to die, I would rather take my own than die at someone else's hands. I don't want to give anyone the pleasure of that other than myself.

Edited by NyxJinx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...