Just how sucky life is at points

Brookie1996

it all started after my moms death, my mom was accepting of different and being yourself..... Sometimes I thought my mom was insane. But after she died I moved in with my dad my sis and closest friend moved to Texas with our grand ma. I'm like the black sheep of the family my da has taken me to a psychiatrist but only brought back memories of the receiving home I was in for two months and after I told my dad I was taken out but he is still trying to change me to be "proper" and to act normal. But I'm pretty sure when you go to school everyday and get bullied for being different and for not having a mom and people telling you that you would should go kill your self and the only friend you have bullies you and threatens to kill you your not going to be normal and also when u fear the male specimen and your school is pretty much dominated by them you r going to fear what they call "school". But I fool every one every day and I lie to my self till I get home and force a smile but I also dread going home where I am treated like a slave

Sorry you lost you mom but on a whole different note.... if it's so damn dangerous and life threatening to be different then maybe MAYBE it's time to just blend the fuck in for the sake of keeping the peace....? Shit... it's only until you turn 18 and move out... why do you morons have to make it so difficult on yourselves? What the hell are you trying to protect anyways? Going along with a phase that pisses people off that'll you'll just grow out of bears no integrity anyways. Why not be proper when the time calls for it? Badassery and being a punk for the hell of it is not a redeemable human quality. The fuck honestly... you just want to make it difficult on yourself so you can tell yourself your having a real life struggle. 

define being "different" in your case vs "proper"

Everyone is different by nature. But not everyone is unique. Dont you notice the pattern? When ppl claim they are picked on for being "different" It`s more of a "getting trolled for making a sorry ass attempt at being "unique" through emotions and attitude. What the fuck is so unique or rather different about having unstable emotions and anti social behavior? Its really NOT that different from anyone else.

People make fun of others every day, they point them out to shun them..or praise them. When you dress differently, or express yourself in any way that is not "the norm" of whatever generation your in you are going to be noticed, bringing both negative and positive attention. Take what we've already got. The Harlem Shake. Now, take that modern day..uh..I'm gonna use the word loosely here and put "fad" yes. Yes, take that fad and bring it back to High school or Junior high ten years ago. You would get picked on for sure, hands down. But we don't laugh at it now, what's to say what you are doing now wont be the next "best thing"? You've got two options here. You can reform yourself to become...acceptable in the tormentors eyes or, you can stick to your guns. Given option B comes with a whooooole lotta shit but that's to be expected. The trash talk, the abuse, the rumors, the jokes all come with the package. If you live through that, your world will never be the same and you will reach a whole new level of respect for yourself. It also gives you leverage, an advantage on the hardships in life because you've been there and you've done that. Such a satisfaction as that drives one to excel and achieve far beyond the reach of anyone whose ever called you out for your "unacceptable/abnormal" behavior. And when you do, when your there on that pedestal of success that you've earned for yourself knowing that you did it while rockin' your fishnet arm warmers I can guarantee you, those people will have long since lost their value to you, those of whom you tried to change yourself to fit into so much.

There is a catch though.

No one can take the steps for you.