What do you think about asexuality?

alakazam

Asexuality is definitely a valid sexuality. However, its not that simple. As I have come to understand it, asexually is also kinda like an umbrella term for more complicated sexual attractions, whether it be sexual attraction only after forming deep emotional bonds with someone (demi-sexuality), or only experiencing sexual attraction very rarely, maybe even only once in one's life (grey-asexuality).

If you want to get really into it, you can even designate the differences between romantic attractions also. Someone might be asexual but still desire romantic relationships with someone of the same gender, deeming them asexual homoromantic. There are also asexual people who don't desire any form of sexual or romantic relationship so they would theoretically be asexual aromantic.

On my profile, I have my sexuality listed as asexual, being that I fall more under the radar of demi-sexuality.

Over all, sexuality is fluid and not as simple as "straight, gay, bi, pan". 

Why would I be skeptical? Plants have been asexually reproductive forever. As a lover of nature, I shall actively support their lifestyle and implore others that this is just the way to be if we are to get by with being oxygen breathing organisms. The nerve of people judging and questioning their sexual process... it's different but it's not evil. You leave them alone!

Why would I be skeptical? Plants have been asexually reproductive forever. As a lover of nature, I shall actively support their lifestyle and implore others that this is just the way to be if we are to get by with being oxygen breathing organisms. The nerve of people judging and questioning their sexual process... it's different but it's not evil. You leave them alone!

You know, you could use the same logic to defend pedophilia. Just because a lot of animal species have been known to breed at very early ages doesn't mean that it's ok for us humans to do it. :sleepy: Just saying...

You know, you could use the same logic to defend pedophilia. Just because a lot of animal species have been known to breed at very early ages doesn't mean that it's ok for us humans to do it. :sleepy: Just saying... 

I didn't expect to be taken seriously. Was it not obvious that i was joking? 

Pedophilea could likely become an actually sexuality, there are some who already view it as such. But asexuality and Pedophilea are two completely different things and it's ridiculous I compare the two. Asexuality is as real as homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, ect.