True love

Randomemoguy

True love is real and it is one of the most annoying, nauseating, intolerable things in the fucking world. When you find true love you are not gonna have any interest, dreams, hobbies, goals or ambitions outside of your "True Love" Your "Reason to Breath"

I'm just better off having my own identity rather than wasting my damn time validating my existence around someone else 24/7.

True love is real and it is one of the most annoying, nauseating, intolerable things in the fucking world. When you find true love you are not gonna have any interest, dreams, hobbies, goals or ambitions outside of your "True Love" Your "Reason to Breath"

I'm just better off having my own identity rather than wasting my damn time validating my existence around someone else 24/7.

that sounds more like infatuation than love

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

True Love is to recognize each others souls, to know when to fight to get someone to see their strength, and when to compromise and support. Love is when you go an hour not texting someone and think 'omg, are they mad? Is he/she ok?' and just be completely happy/blissful to sit around with that special somepony doing nothing but existing together. True Love is real, but most people don't have the motive to seek it out.

• 1 year later...