THE EVIL WITHIN

Dana

WOW its been a long time since i made a post but lets go!

Has anyone played The evil within? If you have whats your opinion on the game?

To me This is a very horrific game. But very fun...To me it felt like a whole lot of games combined like 

silent hill, resident evil, Siren etc etc. but still felt like its own thing...

Laura and The keeper were my most favorite bosses of the entire game.

BUT lets here your opinion...those who have played

Massive let-down, but possibly because it was over hyped A LOT. 

Plus Alien: Isolation came out around the same time which stole it's thunder

True. But i avoided the hype so i enjoyed the game. Its a disappointment to some people since it game from the grandfather of Resident evil.

the only problem with me in this game is the lack of ammo..but i guess they really put the meaning of survival. 

However a Horror game i would HIGHLY recommend is Outlast. A true survival horror game. 

• 2 weeks later...

True. But i avoided the hype so i enjoyed the game. Its a disappointment to some people since it game from the grandfather of Resident evil.

the only problem with me in this game is the lack of ammo..but i guess they really put the meaning of survival. 

However a Horror game i would HIGHLY recommend is Outlast. A true survival horror game. 

If you missed the hype then it's probably a solid 8/10 game, hell it probably is anyway.

If you had plenty of ammo then it wouldn't feel right, something a lot of games have taken from the effect of The Last Of Us which had it's ammo rationing down to a T

I've never played that, but I've heard good things about it

If you missed the hype then it's probably a solid 8/10 game, hell it probably is anyway.

If you had plenty of ammo then it wouldn't feel right, something a lot of games have taken from the effect of The Last Of Us which had it's ammo rationing down to a T

I've never played that, but I've heard good things about it

I missed the hype so yeah it was amazing to me. Its good to hear other's opinions on the game. Im used to horrors so i didnt find it 100% scary but it gave a few good scares. In my opinion There is no possible way someone can get a 100% run on the game considering there are many scares/collectables etc hidden here and there. But ive managed to complete every trophy.