Is anyone else here, trans?

Apathy182

I've been trying to ignore it for a couple of years now, but the more I think about it is the more it makes sense.

When I was6, my mom laughed at me for saying I wanted to grow up to be a man

I can put together a flattering outfit, but I've never been too feminine

Dresses and skirts and things are fun on rare occassion but in a childish, dress up way

I've always been protective over the few friends I have..

I feel like an absolute freak because of being transgender

Is anyone else here trans, or genderfluid?

well i've dated someone who was as named genderfluid, and her three friends are the same as her 

well up till she passed-away she was really used to the way she was, she would really take care of her four older male brothers

and she did do better job as being a man than they did.. it still gives me a smile today.. anyway

, i guess mainly its because of having a lover and similar friends life was peaceful,

i couldn't see her difference as fluid tho i still stop ay the naming, she was the sweetest ever, tho not as tender, not as quite nor as weak

my only issue was that.. she stole my clothes, and wore them as her own~~ well she baught me a darthvader shirt so i guess im ok with it

thx for sharing you gave me a smile, and sorry for the useless rant.

well dead people should be missed or envied, sometimes both.. bot every story have an endless ending.

and you are right, no such thing as useless.. even gray acts revoke white and black reactions .. well i hope you smile

this shouldnot be this dark !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...