oh dear, major confusion!

GothicAngel54

ok so last time i said sumthn bout diz i wuz absolutely sure of wut i wanted but now......

well my bf now is gttn jealous cuz ive been spendin time wit my best frends, Nique and David.. i liked David 4 da longest time and den i jst got over him and dats wen i got wit my bf now and i tld him i wuz over David and he believed me til yesterday wen David wuz sad and i gave him a hug 2 cheer him up. he saw and got upset and wldnt look at me wen i wuz tellin him not 2 wrry...

weeelll as 4 Nique, she's my best frend and shes da only other bi girl n our skool, so shes da only 1 hwo i can tlk 2 and joke wit, but now my bf thinx dat me and her do "stuff" wen were at each others houses but we dnt.. wut do i do????

Guest EmoGirlSheep

Your boyfriend is a jealous beanie!! :ooo Haha, I would just tell hiim this:

"Ok dude, if youre gonna get upset about who i hang out with, you should grow up." If you want to be mean. haha :P

If you want to be nice, say "Ok... _____, I don't know what i could say. Like, Nique's is my best friend, and she's the only person i can talk to, and if you think we're 'doing stuff', we're not. I would tell you, and you would be able to see it in my face. and I don't like David anymore, i told you. If you don't believe me... then that's ok, but i really wish you would believe me..." :3 that's what i would say hehe :P Well, I only had one boyfriend so far... so yeah... but try it! Tell him that you don't like it when he doesn't believe you... because it seems like he doesnt love you.

^_^ Guys are douches... 3

Guest EmoGirlSheep

CHILLL!!!!! I was only saying that guys are stupid because I was talking about one specific guy... wouldn't u say that guys/girls r stupid b/c they hurt ur feelings???? And guys aren't smarter than girls... Girls aren't smarter either.

Guest EmoGirlSheep

No one gives shit about history >.< Don't mean to be rude but we should be caring about now if we're sad... Well I am... And right now I need to decide whether to do my hw or not.

Guest xlacey22x

alot of history women didnt have rights and werent aloud to go to school so its not their fault and i still say it depends on the person

Guest xlacey22x

now he means the one who wont even let their gf have any friends that are guys and are overly posessive