Me asking the girl out

xxvladimiretodxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShannenStonerbox

Oh well,thats might work but..

Your going to hurt the girl ur going out with,basically using her?

Guest ShannenStonerbox

Yeah,well..to be honest i think the best thing is too wait...and you guys are young so its not like shes gonna be with im forever.

And popular people do it? why do u want to do that? yes and some of them have hurt alot of people in there life,look im not agianst you or anything but i just dont like the fact u thinks its okay to do that?..

and if u really like her,u would ant her to be happy,because if shes hapy wih him then.why would u want to sabbatace her happiness..eventually things will mutter up with them,and she will come running to you.. and if she find out u sabbatced her relationship she will be most angry and upset with you..

Guest ShannenStonerbox

well its best to be yourself,better for someone to like you for you,not something your not,and im sure ull find someone,there are so many girls out there,and were only so young.

Guest ShannenStonerbox

well..im not 100% sure if you love her,You proably like her alot,and it seems as if u love her,yes i know i get the feeling.

Well you should talk to her about how u feel,just you and her.

Guest ShannenStonerbox

Gnaww,well,hey i was in a relationship for 2 years and 3 months i honestly thought i would never get over him but i eventually did yes i miss him,im still going to remember him,but the feelings faded,and i found someone else..so u will eventually i know it sucks for awhile but ur feelings will change.

i cant she always has friends around her and i cant just speack with her alone in persona nd i just want to go away to a place with her and just talk and love her forever and ever and protect her and kiss her and love her and suceed her every desire

but i cant

Simple, tell her Friends to Rack off, then tell her how you feel if they don't Piss off then Tell her in front of them Who gives a Crap what they think, Grow some, Bro you're a Dude, Act like one

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xXxBeautifulxXxSoul

You should just be yourself, it she doesn't like you for you then that's her problem. She's probably missing out on a real great guy. Don't let one girl stop you for finding that someone you want to be with. Just keep moving on, no matter how much the pain hurts.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Trust is a burning passion that I hate with a thousands suns.