TATTOOS????

Guest prettypixxie

Guest prettypixxie

ok wat do u think of them???? do you think they are awesome and have meaning? or do you think they are stupid?

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

well, i love tattoo's, im getting one in rememborance of my dad, it's going to be and eagle and little blue bird that say's "dad"in a ribbon around them both, (it's going to be custom),

personally, mum tattoo's are beautiful if they have a story behind the tattoo,

i think tattoo's can look as ridiculous and stupid as possible, but if there has a meaning behind it i could bring myself to like it.

umm, yeah, for christmas, i HOPE my mum can take me to a tattooist to do it for me ^_^

Guest Kuro Shinzou

i like tatoos , it can be a sort of "logo" of yourself, so people recognize you towards that 2, but mostly i like tatoos cause they are a special form of art, art that's not apreciated like it should be... .

My dream is to open a tatoo - piercing shop, and hold workshops to let people know how to decide, the general info about tatoos,workshops, etc ...

you got my point i guess, before i let you guys fall asleep with my babbling on xp

I'm getting a tat up my side with the score (music staff and notes) to the chorus of a song. not sure which yet. But the song will have meaning to me. I want to get up my other side the lyrics to the dream by shinedown because those lyrics mean so much to me. and I want to get some small ones on my hands.

Guest Lia <3

Yeah Cant Wait To Get My Tat Its Gunna Be Staff Lines With Musical Notes on Them OR Musical Notes Up My Ribs. Becuse Music Is My Life Performing Anywhere But Here- Mayday Parade infront of My Entire Scho ln 4 Weeks Time :)