Fakers!!

Ace of Darkness

So some of my friends and even my brother all started facebook accounts as "emo kids" and started friending me. So I start talking to the false people, these fucking fakers, and even begin to become attached to them, which is different for me because I have major trust issues. It was just great to have someone to kind of relate to and talk about about stuff that I deal with and my emotions like on here but only all the time. Then I found out and now I don't know who I can trust anymore or if I can ever trust a person ever again! -_-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

trust is a sensitive issue for me iv been backstabbed by almost everybody around me till i moved my heart was enclosed and full of hate,anger, and resentment, so i decided id never be around anyone again, and ive found that it leads to more pain and fear and espessally lonlyness it hurts to be betrayed but pain is only a persepction of ur own realty

That's true.

I'm so srry that happened. Eventually the sun will shine again, so don't lose faith, ok?

Trust can rarely be gauranteed. Just be ready. Pain and heartbreak are pretty common in our lives. I've been backstabbed by almost everyone, and in the worst kinds of ways. We're all alike here, so u have us to fall back on. Remember that. :D

So some of my friends and even my brother all started facebook accounts as "emo kids" and started friending me. So I start talking to the false people' date=' these fucking fakers, and even begin to become attached to them, which is different for me because I have major trust issues. It was just great to have someone to kind of relate to and talk about about stuff that I deal with and my emotions like on here but only all the time. Then I found out and now I don't know who I can trust anymore or if I can ever trust a person ever again! :(

[/quote'] well, they are a bunch assholes. Did you say something to them? Because i would have flipped.... I would have said something like "YOU COCKSUCKINGWHORE! (i say it as one word) I HOPE YOU ALL END UP GETTING EVERY STD OUT THERE! YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES WHO SHOULD JUST BE THE LITTLE BITCH ASS FUCKERS YOU ARE AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." yeah and i would say wayyyy more if they were my friends...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...