I bet you've never gone through this...

MusicMyObsession

• 3 weeks later...

wow sounds like both of u been through some fucked up shit............so have i.......my mom left me tied to a tree in the middle of winter in my pj's hopeing the cold would kill me and if it didnt then the wolves would but this person idk helped me back home in the morning and when we got 2 my house it was totaly deserted exept 4 all my shit was left behind so he took me 2 my grandma who took care of me till was 8 then she had a heart attack and i went 2 a foster home till i was 9 now im back wit my mom who i still dont trust cause what she did 2 me when i was 5 now she trying 2 be my mom again.......should i 4give her?............

wow sounds like both of u been through some fucked up shit............so have i.......my mom left me tied to a tree in the middle of winter in my pj's hopeing the cold would kill me and if it didnt then the wolves would but this person idk helped me back home in the morning and when we got 2 my house it was totaly deserted exept 4 all my shit was left behind so he took me 2 my grandma who took care of me till was 8 then she had a heart attack and i went 2 a foster home till i was 9 now im back wit my mom who i still dont trust cause what she did 2 me when i was 5 now she trying 2 be my mom again.......should i 4give her?............

no you shouldnt forgive her

why is your username an email?

noo dont hate her for it, forgive her and show her that u can be kind and loving and she'll probaly do the same for u, but i would never go on smaal walks in a park with her, jesus said if someone hits u turn the other cheek, lov ur enemies and u will truly be happy

Very very true. Don't resent her for what she did to you, it's over now anyways even though it's still in your memories. Love her, just don't trust her so much. She'll earn your trust back eventually if she truly deserves it. :)