AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

xxvladimiretodxx

is it good or bad  

1. 1. is it good or bad

Guest ShannenStonerbox

Haha got a funny story my parents were doing it in the hotel room and i was watching t.vi could hear EVERYTHING.So i shouted out i know im 8 but i know what us are doing,i accidentely walked in and saw the shocking site,and ran into the bathroom and cried..cause i thought my daddy was hurting my mother Haha,i was so silly back then..

But yeah i still hear them cause my rooms kinda near theres,i just turn up my music like really loud..

\Next time try knocking..

child, you have a serious problem.

its called having crabs. you need to comb your pubic hair regularly, probably get some kind of antiseptic pubic lice killer AND GET SOME FRIKKIN MENTAL HELP. i dont want to know whats happening in yo' pants. A'thankyouverrehmush ?_?''''''''

lol, plus getting a cock wouldnt be such a good idea, because then you'd be tempted to join in. O_O

wow u little idiotic troll would u do that just join in with ur parents and almost getting a heart attack becaise i thought they were asleep and i saw everything and i almost feighted cause my parents r kinda fat and it was very weird and just shut the hell up bitch y would i wanna go fucking join them u little mental asshole

damn wat the fuck is wrong with you people... obvisouly you dont know wat its like to have parents that fuck and live with that..... I LIVED IN A FUCKIN MOBILE HOME!!! I COULD HEAR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Shannon, my music couldnt help that *shudders* scream!!!!!!!!

i mean my god... you could at least ask the guy if hes ok...... and so wat if he ran from a bug..... BFD!!! you dont kno wat kind of bug it was..... it could (depending on wat kind of bug) have killed him in his sleep......

oh so you dont care... fuck you!

damn wat the fuck is wrong with you people... obvisouly you dont know wat its like to have parents that fuck and live with that..... I LIVED IN A FUCKIN MOBILE HOME!!! I COULD HEAR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Shannon' date=' my music couldnt help that *shudders* scream!!!!!!!!

i mean my god... you could at least ask the guy if hes ok...... and so wat if he ran from a bug..... BFD!!! you dont kno wat kind of bug it was..... it could (depending on wat kind of bug) have killed him in his sleep......

oh so you dont care... fuck you!

[/quote']

I salute you! ;P

LMAO. JEEEESUS. chill out! firstly im not a troll. i just like a bit of fun :D try not to take shit too serious kfnx.

secondly, who doesnt hear/see their parents doing it? i have many times due to the fact they dont seem to have a sense of privacy and we have very thin walls. and sure, maybe its not the nicest idea in the world, but you just got to desensitise yourself to it. NEARLY EVERYONE HAS SEX. apart from those weird hermit virgins... :) get used to it!!!!! THEY HAD TO DO THAT TO MAKE YOU. give them a break. someday you'll be having sex and maybe your kids will see you. its bloody disrespectful to be so disgusted. give the poor adults a break. theyre allowed to have some fun. just be thankful theyre not like.. into S+M or shit like that.

Guest ShannenStonerbox

Vroom Vroom

and i just relaised,i have no idea why i said that?..

Sorry for my awkwardness My little munchkins.