Sad....dang it

xXBleeding4UXx

I am so sad its not funny and I have no clue if I should put this in the rant section. But anyway. My parents hate me. They don't understand what I've gone through in the past and if I told them they'd hate me more. And my obsession with all things Emo pisses them off. I wish they would just understand

Guest Kuro Shinzou

i'm sure you're parents don't hate you, they are just a little bit "scared?" cause they don't really know what emo means,give it some time, they will accept it

I know it's hard right now, but just hang in, things get better

i know how you feel -Gives you a really big hug- my parents dislike that im emo. but all you have to do is ignore them when they say stuff like that. and know that you are who you are and ne one who has a problem with that can fuck off. but i wouldn't say "fuck off" to your parents out loud though. not a smart idea <3

You have to show them what emo is and to stop listening to what the mainstreams doing. If you want info talk to me.

Trust me. My parents think I'm gay just because I wear skinny jeans. I only wear them to protect my balls when I skate. >_<

lol skinny jeans don't mean your gay, i think thier extremly hottt!!!!

lol aww, it's ok. If they knew what it was, they'd understand... i guess? well, you'll never know. there are things people agree and disagree with. Alot of parents dislike or hate the fact that their child is emo. my mom was mad at me cause she saw that i was emo.. she investigated my room and snooped and read all my writings. Then she accused me of being a lesbian. idk wat her problem was, but she still doesn't understand. Sometimes your parents won't understand you because they never experienced wat you're are going through. Just brush it off and show them you don't care about what they think. Show them their words can't and won't stop you from being you. Maybe they won't dig at ur skin so much and finally accept you. :D Good luck! *big hug*

Guest Lia <3

I know how you feel my parents are the same.. they made my die my hair blonde when it was lack and purple. and my dad bleached all my black clothing so i know how you feel

same here. my dad wanted to take me to a psychiatrist because i do have a bad suicidal case. My mom keeps threatening to put me in a loony ben if i cut myself again. I guess parents are just like that.