She's adorable!!!!

Cloud

Today my brother brought home a teenee tiny kitten and she's the cutest thing ever! But she's so small she almost only fits in the palm of my hand. He found her in front of a church. We have to feed her pet milk with a dropper. She yelps her ass off when we put her in the box and left her alone. It sounds so sad and lonely i cant help but to get up and get her. So i'm wondering....

how the freak am i gonna sleep at night??? lol

lol i love kittens.... but they get a little annoying when they're bigger. My kitten's name Ai, japanese for love because we couldn't help but love her when we first saw her. :D She's doing alot better and i found out i have natural instinct when im asleep. :P every hour or so i'd wake up and make sure she's on the bed and not burnt under the radiator or scalped by the other cat we have. lol and when she curls up next to me i feel her and i won't move until she does. It's kinda funny :D

aww. they were wild? They were probably eating on all the wrong stuff outside if they weren't killed by anything else. my brother caught a wild kitten and it kept crapping out twigs that he swallowed. He couldn't digest it so he died. :P