the black sheep?? anyone?

xXMimiXx

[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Does anyone ever feel like i do all the time?

Being the black sheep of their family and their town?

When you live in Indiana, if your like me, you stand out amonst everyone.

Everyone here loves country music, fried chicken, and mudding.

I like concerts, artsy things, dancing in the rain, randomness, swimming, music, etc.

My family doesnt get why i like the music i like, and not trace adkins, or whoever is the biggest country star right now......and they dont get why i like vans, converse, bows, funky colors, etc.

does anyone ever feel that way?

~*Mimi*~

Oh yeaaah, know what u mean...

Think my parents even hate me for what I am. But I don?t care. If friends leave you alone ?cause they don?t understand what you are..that?s hard...but you have to take that with a smile ?cause people are scared bout what they don?t know.

YOU LAUGH BOUT ME CAUSE I?M DIFFERENT....I LAUGH BOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU?RE ALL THE FUCKING SAMExD

• 2 months later...

I know exactly what you're talking about. I live in South Carlina. I'm the only person where I live who doesn't listen to country or R&B or rap or any of that other crap. And they don't understand why I like wearing black. And my dad is always yelling at me to get off my computer and out of the house and hangout with my friends, the only reason I never hangout with them is because they never invite me over or anything and when I try to invite them over they always say that they are too busy and sometimes I just think that they say that because they don't want to be with me, but they don't want to hurt my feelings. And I do have one friend who is not afraid to hangout with 'the emo kid' (that's what everyone calls me) and she has a HUGE schedule she takes dance (and has class like 5 times a week), piano lessons, singing lessons, and she's in a play (I only signed up to hang with her). She says I can tell her anything, but I can't. I can't tell anyone anything because they will freak out. And my family is always telling me how I should change my hair, my clothes, and how I should get a tan. They keep telling me how perfect they wish I was, but I'm not, nor will I ever be, but they have a problem with that because ALL my cousins and my brother have straight A's a clean record (they do bad thing and never get caught because when I try to fix what they've done they blame it on me) and they all have shiny light colored hair and ware polos and rainbow flip-flops and foundation that dosen't even match they're skin tone and they all play sports. If you want to talk I'm always free, PM me if ya want. :chin:

um. yeah a bit sometimes. i live in a small community in china, where we're all expats, but most people at my school are very typical asian nerd (not trying to be stereotypical here). The only person i really know thats into this stuff, i just found out thinks im a bitch so idk. i thought we were good, but apparently she calls me a bitch when im not there, so idk. but yeah, i feel out of it sometimes.

I live in a small town bu ti wouldn't say i'm the black sheep, because my friends, but in my family i'm definitely the black sheep.. my mom hate the music i listen to, she hates the way i dress, and she's pretty much converted everyone in my whole family to think the same exact thing... i don't like being at home 'cause all they do is stair at me like i'm a stranger.... but after 12 years of it i'm pretty much unaware of it all now

i know what you mean. i feel like that loads. some of my friends dont mind (4 to be exact.) but people are spreading rumors and stuff but my family just don't care any more. like they've given up. never mind! at least as soon as i move from my small home town i can meet like minded people!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont feel like the black sheep around the people I know. I guess it's because my change into emo, came as a sneaking atack, so they had time to get used to it. But I do feel like the black sheep, when I walk the streets. People always stare like hell. Some comments. I even walked past this guy who just stopped up, to look at me, (really creepy). And when I take the train, people always looks really uncomftable when I sit next to them, wich is actually kind of fun.

Well, my advice to you, enjoy being different. Its actually kind of funny to be the weirdo, it gives you the right to act like one, and freak out. If you where like the others, you should be carefully not to do anything, there would make you the weirdo. You dont have to be carefull.

[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Does anyone ever feel like i do all the time?

Being the black sheep of their family and their town?

When you live in Indiana' date=' if your like me, you stand out amonst everyone.

Everyone here loves country music, fried chicken, and mudding.

I like concerts, artsy things, dancing in the rain, randomness, swimming, music, etc.

My family doesnt get why i like the music i like, and not trace adkins, or whoever is the biggest country star right now......and they dont get why i like vans, converse, bows, funky colors, etc.

does anyone ever feel that way?

~*Mimi*~

[/quote']

Oh Hell, I really know what you're dealing with... I used to live in a small town in indiana. O.o Its all fish fry festivals and country music. and corn fields.... Its horrible. and i'm definitely the black sheep of my family. Feel free to PM me.