i dont know what to think

Guest xxRisikaxx

Guest xxRisikaxx

im emo, yeah but.... i don't get tesed about it

sure, i have people asking me if i cut, i tell them i used to, then they get excited and want to see scars (wich i dont have) but like....i've never rly been badly hurt by someone, i've had my heartaches but nothing serious.

i just don't know what to think.

i have these moments where i just brakedown crying over nothing and there are other times where i could be in a room full of people but i don't get noticed. i feel like im alone in this world.

i have friends that constantly remind me that they love me and are here for me but even then, i feel alone.

i just don't seem to feel like i belong anywhere

maybe i'm meant to live and die alone........who knows?

Guest Togga the Wristcuthurrrr

whats your point? You don't get teased, whats there not to get? ...and how is the feeling of not belonging anywhere derived from your condition of being somewhat accepted? How is anyone meant to do/be anything? Do you actually believe there's some kind of black/white supernatural force controlling some of the most non-quantifiable aspects of reality?

Seriously, stop whining and get a life.

im emo' date=' yeah but.... i don't get tesed about it

sure, i have people asking me if i cut, i tell them i used to, then they get excited and want to see scars (wich i dont have) but like....i've never rly been badly hurt by someone, i've had my heartaches but nothing serious.

i have these moments where i just brakedown crying over nothing and there are other times where i could be in a room full of people but i don't get noticed. i feel like im alone in this world.

i have friends that constantly remind me that they love me and are here for me but even then, i feel alone.

[/quote']

I know what your going thru cuz alot of of the times i feel the same way. i know its hard..trust me there.

whats your point? You don't get teased' date=' whats there not to get? ...and how is the feeling of not belonging anywhere derived from your condition of being somewhat accepted? How is anyone [i']meant[/i] to do/be anything? Do you actually believe there's some kind of black/white supernatural force controlling some of the most non-quantifiable aspects of reality?

get a life?... srsly?!?!?!

if anybody need to do so its you sir... you ned to get a life.. or not... but if you dont... go to hell find the devil and shove his fat cock up ur ass bc you nuthin but a troll fag who needs dick obviously!

Guest Lia <3

I totally agree with you hu-xcx_atreyu_xcx-hu

If all your here to do is criticise how we feel

Then Fuck u Go to Hell!

You really should listen to your friends. People do love you. Hell, I love you! Haha but really. You are just as special as anyone else. And if no one thinks you're something other than that then its there lost. I dont know you but you, liek everyone else here, are great.

Guest deep sadness-forever alone

whats your point? You don't get teased' date=' whats there not to get? ...and how is the feeling of not belonging anywhere derived from your condition of being somewhat accepted? How is anyone [i']meant[/i] to do/be anything? Do you actually believe there's some kind of black/white supernatural force controlling some of the most non-quantifiable aspects of reality?

you need to stop jugeding her! she just writing what she feels like! beside.. sir you need to get the fuck off.. you are to old for this!!

Guest xxRisikaxx

gee thanks guys...its nice 2 know that people will defend me when jerks like him have a go at me

:|

im emo' date=' yeah but.... i don't get tesed about it

[/quote']

i know exactly how you feel... my friends are there 4 me, i dont get teased and yet everyday i get home from and just break down. i guess its just hormones. but the thing is that my friends are now questioning my will 2 live cuz

no asshole! you get a life and leave her alone!!!!!!!take ur old ass n go to hell!:D this is were young emo kids express their feelings.we dont need old guys to come n tell us shit.we get enough of that from society.this place is ours!!

Guest xxRisikaxx

no asshole! you get a life and leave her alone!!!!!!!take ur old ass n go to hell!:D this is were young emo kids express their feelings.we dont need old guys to come n tell us shit.we get enough of that from society.this place is ours!!

damn strait!!!

damn strait!!!

yupp yupp!

Guest xxRisikaxx

i feel exactly the same' date=' sometimes i just have to cry cause i don't know what to think ;l it feels like no one understands and i just can't explain it to my friends.

[/quote']

fukking oath! thats what i go threw