advice about a guy

Emobrownie

so my mom doesnt kno that im emo and doesnt like them but i met this rlly great guy whos like me and dresses like me too but she doesnt like that on guys and hes two years older than me im 15 and hes 17 but i already dated a guy two years older than me so im not rlly that worried about that but he asked me to go out with him next tuesday and i dont kno how to convince her to let me go...any suggestions?

um... hm. lets see.

Try to butter her up, maybe?

Do a bunch of stuff like chores and things you usually don't do. She might appreciate that, and in turn, she might let you go with the guy.

Keep in mind, just because she doesn't like emo boys doesn't mean you shouldn't date them. Your choice, your freedom, you're a growing teenager. Try to convince her to let you have a try at different stuff.

Hope this helps.

aha...my suggestion is kinda horrible but u could lie to her...tell her ur like goin to the movies with some friends or something like tht...but think of all the details ahead of time....makes it realistic.....but i pearsonally dont like to lie but i mite have to.......see i date this chick thts 17 almost 18....nd she has moved away but is moving back the 20th of this month nd my mom has no idea about her so....yea..dot kno wat im gonna do about tht....ahaha!!!

see i date this chick thts 17 almost 18....nd she has moved away but is moving back the 20th of this month nd my mom has no idea about her so....yea..dot kno wat im gonna do about tht....ahaha!!!

my suggestion is to introduce her to your mother like u just met and let ur mom think shes making the decision whether or not to see her if ur mom approves great if she doesnt well then u resort to lying