Peoples these days, so stupid

!xELMOx!

Okay so recently my friends and i have been having trouble with whom we call the school slut.. She's been flirting with all the guys, not out of the normal, but she's taken our very good friend hannah and brainwashed her. No, for some reason hannah had decided that she would rather have a slut and a bunch of guys who only want one thing around then true friends that will be there for her like we've always been.. My opinion is to leave them be and to let her get hurt so she'll realize the truth, but my other friends think that we should try and "convert" hannah back to us.... which would be a better learning experience?

haha and she did lmao, but everyone else accepted her apology i said 'fuck you your just going to do it again and if you want to play this game again play it with someone else not me, 'cause you and i both know you'll lose'

and guess what? she did it again to all of them

no ive seen too many horrible things to believe that, i just belive judgeing others with no real proof and just speculation,

that evryone deserves a chance, but most of the time pple dont fight for themselves and when i see that and everyone ganging up on person i feel a need to defend them tahts all