what does bi really mean?????

XXXemocutieXXX

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...i think ive said im bi-curios already' date='but what does it really mean? what is bi really all about??? ^_^ please,any bi person out there,explain to me....its something i want to know more about....but i have to know what it REALLY is all about. thank you so much,

[/quote'] you like chics and dudes....you like penis and but you also like boobs..you like girls, but you also like guys...you like chics, but you also like dicks...you're acting like it's a religion...it's just your sexual orientation.

• 1 month later...

the way i see it bi is when you are physically and emotionally attracted to both sexes. many people say it doesn't exist and those who "claim" to be bi are just confused because they eventually have to choose. my mother is one of these people. she knows i'm bi but still believes this. i plan to explain it to her this way: let's say some girl is bi and dates a girl. let's say they break up. this girl has the potential to be with a guy or a girl in her next relationship. let's say she gets married to a guy. if they get divorced, she will still have the potential to be with either gender. no matter what gender she ends up in a relationship with, if/when said relationship ends, she will still have the potential to go to either sex.

Guest xxRisikaxx

the way i see it bi is when you are physically and emotionally attracted to both sexes. many people say it doesn't exist and those who "claim" to be bi are just confused because they eventually have to choose. my mother is one of these people. she knows i'm bi but still believes this. i plan to explain it to her this way: let's say some girl is bi and dates a girl. let's say they break up. this girl has the potential to be with a guy or a girl in her next relationship. let's say she gets married to a guy. if they get divorced' date=' she will still have the potential to be with either gender. no matter what gender she ends up in a relationship with, if/when said relationship ends, she will still have the potential to go to either sex.

[/quote']

agreed. im bi myself and yeah. its when your attracted to both sexes. male and female

Guest xxRisikaxx

um............more info please? like what should i do to get stated or idk.....

if your unsure about being bi...play gay chicken or something. see if your comfortable with making out with girls. if not, then your prob straight. otherwise...welcome to the club :D

well im like not 100% bi . like i wouldnt go all the way with guys. maybe just make out with them but yeah its pretty much your still interested in the opposite sex but you are also either slighty or equally attracted to the same sex .

hope i helped =D

:lolflag:yea bi-curios is when you don't know what you want there's reary tht much ppl who r like tht im not bi-curios but i have many friends who are -.- so I know what tht is also scince every1 else told you about Bi-sexual's then now you should be a PRO...happy huntings ;D -Kat<3

Guest xxRisikaxx

:D i feel so special now' date='being welcomed by a bi chick, thanks!!i shall experiment...i want to!!

[/quote']

tehehe have fun with that hun :D. what amn i saying. of course you will! haha