I have a question for everyone.. Please answer

!xELMOx!

i get on myspace and i see idk how many statuses about being dumped and everyone crying that like the worlds going to end just because they were so "in love" with the person they just broke up with...... What's the big deal with saying your in love with someone when it usually doesn't last and a little while after the break up you say the exact same thing about somebody new???

why get heartbroken over someone when you'll move on in the near future??

is all the crying and pain really worth it???

i think u get so attached to one person tht wen they wanna let u go its hard for u to let them go....

i think eveyone wants to find tht "special someone" they share the rest of ur life with nd u wanna believe tht the person ur with is the "one" but the truth is they probably arent......

I just had a huge break up with my gf and honestly this is the worst iv ever felt and iv been thru so much stuff that i thought would be worse. In a way it was worth it because we had an amazing time together and we are still best friends but, it also hurts a lot now because i miss her so much. the key in my opinion is dont get to attached and make sure you dont forget about your friends cuz they will be the ones helping u thru the break up (if it happens).

I honestly believe it is worth it yeah you may feel like shit but think bout it you may meet the right person down the track nd this relationship is an obsticle on the way to meeting them..plus you learn more bout relationships with the more you have.. you learn not to get to attached or the right things to say.