A Horrible Dream....

Xxrazor_blade_kissesxX

Okay this was a dream I had two days ago.

I saw my old room (I had a room up stairs, then moved down stairs, but will be going back up soon) I saw a famailar looking girl,she was crying, I walked over to see if I could help. I was a foot away from her and stretched my hand out to place it on her shoulder, but before I touched her, her head shot up. I saw that it was me, well me when I was ten. My eyes were red and puffy,face stained with tears. She looked right through me, then looked down and slid off the bed and crawled under it, then came back out with a box in her hands. That was my secret box, it's filled with pictures, poems, and other things that no one will ever lay eyes on but me. I started to remember this, it was a memory that I had forgotten, or so I thought. I knew what little dream me was about to do, so I tried to grab her and pull into my arms (yes, I just said I was about to hug myself) but my hands went right through her, I tried to scream, but nothing came out. Little dream me opened the box pulled out a knife. She sat back down on her/my bed and continued to cry. She pulled back her long-sleeved shirt to reveal scars, she held the blade to her arm, her hand shaking. She dropped the blade not even breaking the skin. I knew what she was thinking and I wanted so much to stop it. She jumped out of her/my bed again and walked over to her toy chest (I didn't have much toys, just some stuff I got for Christmas) and pulled out a jump rope and sat down. She wrapped the jump rope around her neck and squeezed it as tight as she could and tied it in a knot. I ran over to her and tried my hardest to untie the rope, but I failed. Her face turned a color I wish it wouldn't have and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of they're sockets and she was quietly choking. She fell to the ground. I turned my head to look at the door knob that was shaking feverishly. The door busted open. "Why didn't you answer when I called...*gasp*" My mother said, wide eyed. She ran over to me and untied the rope. Ten-year-old me gagged, choked, and wheezed. And then I woke up.

The memory that I thought I erased came back and I can't stop replaying the whole thing in my head, that's how I remembered it so perfectly. Please give something else to think about! I don't know what to do!! :'(

Just calm down hun, i am probably not the best person to give you advice, but just breath, and think about something that could always make you smile, i'm not the best at helping with things like this but i will do the best i can *hugs* i'll be here if there is anything that you need, and i am so sorry i can't give you more advice...