Guy trouble... can I get advice from the male prosective please?

Xxrazor_blade_kissesxX

I've been friends with this guy for as long as I could remember, but since I turned 11 (I'm 13 now) he has either been ignoring me or hitting me with rubberbands! It's like one day we are swimming in the lake together having a good time then the next he's holding me down in the water (he's done it 12 times and almost drowned me twice *sniffle*) And he's he ONLY guy I've ever really liked, he used to stick up for me when his brother and his brothers friends picked on me and now he's joining them. Anyway, to what Imade this thread about. I was on facebook a while ago and I was soo bored and no would talk to me, I thought I'd just see what my friends and family would do if I changed my relationship status from 'single' to 'it's complicated'. Well, the next day I saw that I had two notifications, I clicked it and saw that HE commented saying 'with who?' HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!! then I scrolled down to see one of my friends said 'WITH WHO WITH WHO?!!? I WANNA KNOW!! :D' but allI could think about was why he would want to know, HE HATES ME!! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY SOCIAL LIFE?!? So, I replied to my friend with 'I know you wanna know, but you already do.' then the next day I have another notification, i click and see its from him saying 'i don't' then my friend said 'oh, why cole, are you JEALOUS??? :D ' thats what she was trying to make me think, hes not jealous, he hates me!! then he said 'no, I just think she's lying, she aint got boyfrind.' and then started saying more shit about me! Why did he start hating me? I didn't do ANYTHING to him..... and the bad thing is I only have ONE person who I can go to, but she doesn't comfort me, she just changes the subject everytime.... I really need to talk to someone, plz? :'(

He's right. Plus, that guy obviously isn't worth it. Listen.. Your thirteen... You'll find plenty of guys as you get older. My advice, go for the ones that make you laugh. Their usually nice guys, and mostly overlooked. (i know this because i am one of them xD)

Thanks. But, the only guy I've ever met that's ever made me laugh or made me think I could fly (which I found out that I could not...long story) my friends didn't like him, which I really didn't care, but turns out he's gay (that's why they didn't like him) but I don't care I still talk to him every chance I get.... HE'S SOO SWEET...sometimes.