Getting Bullied :/

XxYannEmozXx

well today i got bullied on facebook by some random dude i was married to my friend on there it was fake but i was still upset that she dumped me and he jus started saying all thease things to me saying i was a wanna be emo and to go sit in my dark emo corner and cry i realy think he went to far thats why i joined this website to talk to people who understand me i only have another emo friend and shes cool but i need to talk to more people who knows who it feels to be bullied for being emo

I used to get bullied until I told them if they even look at me again I was going to fucking rip their throat out and not think twice about it. it scared them so bad they didn't mess with me again and it was so funny ! ! ! ! but there is still some people who mess with my firends and me but they always shut up when I stand up ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Guest xxBloody_Dramaxx

it happens to me all the time. thrown against walls, people starting fights with me. last year, i was sexually harassed at school by a kid and they didn't do A THING ABOUT IT! i've been called a slut, tramp, whore and tons more. well, first of all i was a goody-two-shoes in fifth grade, seventh grade, i was known emo ( still like to be known as it ) now, people are saying i had sex with a guy in my class when i swear on my life i didn't. also, people will never shut up and stop calling me goth, i mean today in my state there voting on who's next governor, and i'm like i don't think any of them are right for the job and a guy was like yeah only because they don't support gays/goths. i was like wtf, but hun, keep yur head up and stay strong yull get through this. i can guarntee yu that, this is my last year at the worse school earth and i'm literly counting the days i graduate. so stay strong!

Hun, I think we're all there. I've always been picked on since someone showed everyone my self-injury scars (it was an assembly so now everybody knows... FML has that happened to you guys before?? Help me) It sucks, but those people don't know me, nor do the people bullying you know you at all. It is their lack of understanding that causes them to behave that way; everyone is afraid of different in one way or another. Someday they will have to pull their naive little heads out of their asses and who knows, it might be too late for them. Hang in there, buddy. We're here for each other, we're all supportive.

yess alot to me, last yr (when i was extremely preppy >.< i hate remembering that) i got called a slut/ whore now that im myself n not trying to be anyone else (like i was) i get called emo bitch (which i rly could care less but it gets annoying) me n 2 other ppl (my best friends) r the only 'emo' ppl in this school n get made fun of cuz of it