being bashed

sammy666

Guest Intox1cateD

I know whats like to be bashed... and i know its not nice, but if you have nice friends with which you can share everything and to be supported its lots easier to overtake the pain... unfortunetally my best friend moved from my town and now its so lonely :) ( btw sorry for my english )

Try not to care what those dickheads did to you. sorry for my swearing but thats bullshit. you should never judge any one by there looks, style of living, sexual orientation, culture, choice in music , ect. If that happend to me id probably listen ot my music loudly , draw , mosh to my self or just zone it out. maybe some times cut . but if you do cut make sure its across the street and never to deeply but thats always a last resort. Just try and forget about those c-bombs and always remember that your better then them.

• 4 weeks later...

agreed with punk301, to be truthful i've never really been bashed like that. sure i've been stabbed in the back by best friends and i've been through hell and back with some people, but it's not that bad if it's just words. if you don't let it get to you, the pain wouldn't exist. just think, that's not as bad as loosing 4 best friends to suicide and accidents. v.v