why? **(get it off yoour chest)**

awesome.amber

y wen ur completely sad and stressing and worrying bout so much is wen no1 is there for u to tlk to? how can u only tlk to me wen i c happy to u and like my life is so good? y dont u care bout me wen my life suckz axx... y cant u be here for me wen my mom is sick wen my sis is goin through hell.. y cant u be here for me wen im stressing out and having problems.. y cant u be here for wen i rly need u??? WHY? **(this is sumthng i wntd to say to a certian sum1)**

***** so everyone else get dat sumthng ur holdn in off ur chest.****

Hmmmm well since this is my 1st time actually seeing this... I must say...... Fuck everyone at my school who are ignorant to think that atheist people worship the devil. It clearly means i believe in nothing dumb asses.

nice and even though im not atheist.. i agree wit wat u mean it says..

Trust me, I know what you mean. Not only because I feel like people don't see my pain. But also because I also have been blind ones. I think we all have a tendens to be blind, when things is going good. But when we are in pain ourself, we know the symptoms. We have more insider knowledge. So we are able to see others pain.

hi sweety. I know how you feel. But if you want to stop, then you must believe it can be done. You can of course take a rubber band around your wrist and if you feel Duvill cutte. you can lift the rubber band up and dropping it again after it, go on until you do not want to cutte more. Kiss

Hmmmm well since this is my 1st time actually seeing this... I must say...... Fuck everyone at my school who are ignorant to think that atheist people worship the devil. It clearly means i believe in nothing dumb asses.

Well said my nickname is "devilwhore"

• 2 months later...

y wen ur completely sad and stressing and worrying bout so much is wen no1 is there for u to tlk to? how can u only tlk to me wen i c happy to u and like my life is so good? y dont u care bout me wen my life suckz axx... y cant u be here for me wen my mom is sick wen my sis is goin through hell.. y cant u be here for me wen im stressing out and having problems.. y cant u be here for wen i rly need u??? WHY? **(this is sumthng i wntd to say to a certian sum1)**

***** so everyone else get dat sumthng ur holdn in off ur chest.****

fuck the people that think having a different religion' date=' sexual oritation, music selection, and different style is wrong and constantly pick on people for it. wait, that should be in rant. oops xD

[/quote']

I was gna say... as much as I feel your pain, shouldn't this be in the 'rant' section? xD

And message me Amber, you know im here ;) x

Fucking hate all you prejudice fucks

FUCK YOU ALL

fuck all the cheatersw in the world all the bitch slut cunt skanks that have cheated and sent me to tears in the past.

fuck you to my family that wreck my life and wont let me be what i wont me to be

fuck you all to those that tease me for the way i look

CUNT off trying to be all tough , insulting me and acting all tough and fuking shit saying watch it kid or ill bash ya how s about i take your fucking soul or slit yiourr fucking throat. ifkjnoing cant tyoie noewiuw im crying to munch

ANd the biggest thing. FUVCK YOU TIO THE CUINTSS THAT BULLKIED MY BERSST FRIEND THAQT I EVER HAD TO KILL HER SELF. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

What's happened Man?

a relization has happended that i dont have a family i have two dictators, and two evil little siblings, im sick of helping and doing all the work only to be called lazy and have my faith questioned by my so called parents

What's happened Man?

a relization has happended that i dont have a family i have two dictators' date=' and two evil little siblings, im sick of helping and doing all the work only to be called lazy and have my faith questioned by my so called parents

[/quote']

Oh right, You wana Pm me dude? I'll PM back as soon as I can. Hang In there yeah?

Fuck you father!!! You are such a fake son of a mother fucking bitch!!! Your a big fat fucking ass bastard who doesn't even know who to fucking do anything right!!! 14 mother fucking years i go with out you in my life and when you finally come i find out that you have about 12 or more mother fucking kids from different women!!!! What the hell was i to you just some damn little bastard child or something to you!!! I hate you so much you fucking son of a god damned bitch and i pray you fucking BURN IN HELL!!!! :(:@:@