what should i do?

xlife_is_whateverx

so there's this kid that i liked. i decided to share some of my poetry with him. the poems were somewhat graphic and depressing. so i find out that he decided to share them with the school counselor who now thinks i'm mentally ill and that i need help. my mother found out too and is completely furious at me because i kept this a secret from her. so now people think i'm a freak. i'm completely pissed off at this guy i never want to see him again. i told him to keep it a secret and he didn't. i hate him.

yeah' date=' i just cant believe it. and i don't even know why i shared those poems with him. i feel like such an idiot right now. and i just wanna punch his face in or run him over with my car.

[/quote']

im so sorry.. it rly is hard to find ppl to trust and actually try to b compassionate towards others.. and try to understand them and get to kno them.. im sorry dat happened to u.. and im here to tlk...

there was a time where i thought i could never trust anyone evr, and i isolated myself from the world, and it was the most lonely thing in the world, lov can hurt betrayl can sting but lonelyness hurts moe than the heart it ruins the soul