Looking for friends in all of the wrong places

Devil_angelXXXX

Bad luck guys :/ If you wanna chat to 'real' people that care then have a look through the forum game things because people that post there tend to be regulars and most of us love chatting and meeting new people :) Not saying you won't need anyone else, but we're always here to talk to ^_^

yes i srsly hate dat i mean rly... they r suppose to b ur friends for all these years and then all of a sudden they can do sum stupid shit and tell lies and ruin everythng wen they were suppose to b ur bff.. i mean srsly ppl need to learn to not lie and actually b there for ppl.. it rly ant dat hard to b sum1s friend

that happened to me. now its hard for me to trust. i hate it b/c i met this girl this year and she's nice and doesnt judge me, yet i have a hard time attaching that label to her and allowing myself to think of her as a best friend. i'd hate for her to just get tired of me and stop dealing with me b/c she's really cool.

but anyways, you can always talk to me :)

I know how you feel =/ . this happened recently where my old "friends" turned all like weird and bitchy towards me and dogged me out. but ive found some people that im starting to get close with . and i know i can trust them . just keep looking and youll find new friends that are good for you =)