how many of you get screwed with for being emo,

xxstarvingg_emoxx

to be honest, I get messed with constantly from everyone and I'm getting pissed. I've got uber strict rentels and ill get in biggg trouble if I fight. what about you guys. doesn't it just anger you, make you wanna stick their faces right in a pile a mudd then kick em around a few times xD I don't even have any other emos at my school. only me. there's a million posers (gag me) and a bunch of scene/punk kids. erm,,I need a buddy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know how you feel..nothing wrong with scenes thow..but people know about me cutting and like about 2 months ago everyone at school figured out and now i get picked on by the other girls..their like 'i heard you like to..slice n dice!'...its fucking annoying the shit out of me.i get into fights almost once every two weeks id say idk.but yeah.colorado sucks ass.

i know how you feel..nothing wrong with scenes thow..but people know about me cutting and like about 2 months ago everyone at school figured out and now i get picked on by the other girls..their like 'i heard you like to..slice n dice!'...its fucking annoying the shit out of me.i get into fights almost once every two weeks id say idk.but yeah.colorado sucks ass.

I would get in fights but my damn parents would kill me. ive been in fights outside od school tho nd the cops.were called. at my school they just call me emor since my last names elmer.

@xxstarvingg_emoxx im sorry..that sucks.): and my parents always told me if someone hits me first then i hit them back...as long as i dont take the first shot i can get in a fight since its self defense.and id tell you to ignore them but i know that it doesnt work..if you ever need anyone to talk to thow just message me...and im on at some pretty wierd times so yeah..lol.dont listen to them...i dont know why they call people emo since its short for emotional and everyone has emotional times in their lifes.

@xxstarvingg_emoxx im sorry..that sucks.): and my parents always told me if someone hits me first then i hit them back...as long as i dont take the first shot i can get in a fight since its self defense.and id tell you to ignore them but i know that it doesnt work..if you ever need anyone to talk to thow just message me...and im on at some pretty wierd times so yeah..lol.dont listen to them...i dont know why they call people emo since its short for emotional and everyone has emotional times in their lifes.

well my dad told me to defend.myself in I gt hit. I got ina horrible fite last year at school with twenty seven people. t

more like rumble..but the cops.got called.nd I hd to go in for questioing.

idk eiher..its fucking dumb. I'm sure those dumb barbies r more emoional then us.

I do. I have strict crazy haitian parents that believe that my outfits will summon the raths of god lol

and I go to a conservative' date=' white, preppy school..not fun.

[/quote']

lol..my rents think the same thing but still let me get the clothes I want. they just nag me bout it. my schools reneck..lol

I do. I have strict crazy haitian parents that believe that my outfits will summon the raths of god lol

[/quote']

lol..my rents think the same thing but still let me get the clothes I want. they just nag me bout it. my schools reneck..lol

ek! Not going to your school -__-

holy shit on a stick thats a big fight!yeah thow its retarded.whenever they tell me shit thow i just think ..your one to talk you (insert imperfection here) xD

like once some girl was like "hey emo slut." and i was like "look at you with ur huge ass shotgun nose and ur teeth are like fucking switchblades stupid whore." and she just looked at me...seems to work.they leave me alone after i beat the shit out of them.and do you mean ur schools redneck?lol

[/quote']

ek! Not going to your school -__-

phaha.

holy shit on a stick thats a big fight!yeah thow its retarded.whenever they tell me shit thow i just think ..your one to talk you (insert imperfection here) xD

like once some girl was like "hey emo slut." and i was like "look at you with ur huge ass shotgun nose and ur teeth are like fucking switchblades stupid whore." and she just looked at me...seems to work.they leave me alone after i beat the shit out of them.and do you mean ur schools redneck?lol

lol..redneck.yeah. lol..I. do that all the time. it cracx me up cuz thy lok so dumbfounded when thy get told themselves.

and where will that get u' date=' violence creates more violence nobody likes someone who fights willynilly, pple respect those who stands up for themselves but admire the ones who fight for wat they believe in wat do u believe in?

[/quote']

listen dude. just back the fuck off, gottit. I do stand up for myself,,if someon wants to fuck with me then let them. ill wrn them to stop md if they don't then punish em. its my religion, my life. do u gotta fuckin problem witth it.

*sighs* Vick i dont know any religions that support violence besides satanic ones, all im saying is violence is horrible ive lived in it for 15 yrs of my life i understand living in MI is tough i was raised in Detroit and Grand Rapids its no picnic but violence can only be stopped by removing hatred, i understand alot more than u give me credit for so i implore u to see reason and not hate