Any Advice??

small_emo_angel

Ok So there is this boy at school that i love and he doesnt like me back. Plus he has a girlfriend and he sent me a mean msg because im emo and said it was his friend! I really like him and no matter what i cant get over him. He is moving this month too and i dont know what to do? Can anyone give me advice? :D

oh. well i am sorry he dnt like u.. and i am sorry he was bn mean.. but as i say things happen for a reason... and if he is moving neway maybe jst try to forget i know it may seem impossible but jst try to find someone is everybody is meant to be wit someone. You may really like him now but u will find someone.. and if he is bn mean then he dnt deserve u anyway u r way better than dat.. i hope i helped and didnt offend... but if u need nethng else u can pm me wenever.

You can't get over him, but him sending a mean message to you is still that. clearly he doesn't want to be seen with a person that will be negative towards his reputation. Unless it really was his "friend" which I doubt it was.

But if you really like him still, get his email or something.

well, if he doesnt even like you as a friend, and is mean to you for who you are, you should try to forget about him. it seems that, like 95% of the female population, that you are attracted to assholes. we cant really help that since its pretty rare to find a decent guy that we fall in love with. so relax and try to forget him. hang with your friends. watch tv. listen to music. and if its true love, hell come around. :D

As far as the message he sent you goes, most of the time its never a "friend" that actully did it its them trying to cover themselfs from looking like a jerk. I think that you should move on but in the end it is your choice, i dont know you but i truly think you can do better than him. Its his loss not yours, if he wants to like that then i my self would have nothing more to do with him. But its your choice you can keep trying but i really do think you can do better, you dont deserve to be treated like that and even if it was his "friend" he should take responsablity for it, after all its his "friend" as much as i doubt it was, theres no way for me to prove or disprove, im speaking from what ive learned and been through. My advice is move on yes it will be hard but in the end it wil benifit you greatly. It will take time but during that time youll see that you can do better than him, sorry if i sound offending i dont mean to. if i do tell me and ill apoligize, i really dont mean to make other offended or mad but sometimes i do it unknowingly hope this helped :)

• 4 months later...
Guest emmi emo girl

if you really love/like him before he moves go to his place and give him a kiss and hug good bye make sure you make him want more so he might stay >>>>

i would do that if i truly loved a guy that much