Jealousy Powell Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Dear Love, Fuck you, For all the shit you've put me through. Dear Love, I hate you, Enjoy it, do you? Well no more, My heart is torn. You've ruined me for life, Stabbed me with your knife. I've played your game for far too long, Too long I've danced to your siren song. Dear Love, Why? Why do you enjoy making me cry? You've made me scream aloud, Dear Love, Are you proud? You have broken me, You've laughed at my plee. My plee for you to let me go, I beg of you... But No. Dear Love, You've changed me, For the better possibly. Dear Love, I love you, Even after what you've put me through. Why?, I sigh, Dear Love, You've made me who I am.
SuicideDoll Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 It's great, I'm afraid to say I love it because in a sense wouldn't that mean that I love your pain? But yes I really like it.
jacob c(: Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 Great job... I can totally relate to this... and there is no sorrow because the way I see it and like you said... it made us who we are... we're stronger now
SuicideDoll Posted October 8, 2011 Posted October 8, 2011 You should know that I read this poem every day. Tis my favorite one.
MSmassacre Posted November 12, 2011 Posted November 12, 2011 this is great poem i like how you made the ending a little like hope?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now