please read of your are going to post looking for a bf/gf >.<

Hawt3m()Boi

Seriously, this isn't good.

Emo's use this website. We can often be very emotional and sensitive people.

As an emo myself, my depression is caused a lot by the absence of a significant other.

My advice? Make a dating section for this forum. I don't see why anyone should deny anyone of having love, a precious thing we all need.

Dude, take my word for it. A significant other at this point in your life is like a significant hamster. I doubt it'll live more than 3 years.

I too suffered from that whole longing sensation blah blah blah, but quickly found out that being single and waiting for the right person... rather than rushing into a relationship for the sake of being in one was a far better road to take. If you don't believe me, go find yourself a Mexican chick named Rachel in Redlands, CA.

Crazy fucking bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

Really people,you don't know who ur really even talking to on here,they may claim there some hot emo boy but in truth might be a 49 year old perv......I'm not against looking for friendship,just be careful

It's not even about someone being a 49 year old perv - we do our best to get rid of fakes. But the fact of the matter is, this isn't a dating site. Most of the people on this site are under 18, so of course it's not going to be used as a dating site. That would be wrong. Fair enough if you talk to someone and end up liking them or whatever, but making a whole section so people can date? yeaaaaaaaaaah. Not gonna happen.

If you want my advice, go outside and find someone. If you're lonely, go find someone in person. Dating someone online isn't going to stop you feeling lonely - as they're not there with you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow you really shouldn't be dating someone on the internwt anyways it's weird and you don't know if that's what they really look like.

That's what webcams and airplanes were made for.

Duh.

• Downvote 1

That's what webcams and airplanes were made for.

Duh.

What about the people who don't have webcams or stuff like that. If they don't look like that do you really think they are going to freely volunteer to video chat with you. They are not because it would blow their fake cover so don't tell me duh untill you fully analize the situation sorry but I hate it when people do that mainly because my mom does it all the time. I'm going into a whole nother subject so yeah don't date people on the internet cause it's just words on a screen and you don't know if they really mean them or not.!!!!!

Edited by Vanessa Danielle

If they don't look like that do you really think they are going to freely volunteer to video chat with you. They are not because it would blow their fake cover

294464_504933729536665_349746261_n.jpg

anyone stupid enough to go out with someone who they haven't seen and refuses to get on a webcam to prove they are who they say they are shouldn't be aloud on the internet.

so don't tell me duh untill you fully analize the situation sorry but I hate it when people do that mainly because my mom does it all the time.

i have and i can safely say anyone who would do that is stupid. duh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously, this isn't good.

Emo's use this website. We can often be very emotional and sensitive people.

As an emo myself, my depression is caused a lot by the absence of a significant other.

My advice? Make a dating section for this forum. I don't see why anyone should deny anyone of having love, a precious thing we all need.

I agree with you I don't care who says otherwise it is a precious thing we all need intimate, or not it's love and a relationship