do your parents accept your sexual orientation?!....

Guest Maria-Joana

Guest xxRisikaxx

my parents dont like that im gay but after a year of literal blood sweat and tears, they have come to terms with it. granted my family is all homophobic so it was a struggle for me but so very worth it, to be able to be myself.

Ive told them but they think i am joking around but i am seriously A BISEXUAL and i really hate it when they make jokes there is only one person in my family who understands and she is my brothers girlfriend she gets me cause she is bi-sexual to

Ive kissed girls in front of them Ive kissed boys in front of them but they just think its acting or some bullshit they don't want me being who i am. If my father knew how ive grown up he would of disowned me and put me on the street

I'm a lesbian, and my family doesn't know.

Wen I was confused and bisexual my mom and stepdad knew, and also made fun of me. I told them otherwise and now think I'm straight, but still make fun of it.

My dad and stepmom told me if I was gay in any way shape or form they would kick me out -.-

Ftw right?

• 4 weeks later...

My parents have made it quite clear that they do not want to know and that I shouldn't label myself. My mum also tells everyone that I'm straight I used to hide it until they walked in on me just after a break up and made me tell them what had happened. Honestly I wish it was a secret

Guest Maria-Joana

wat sucks most is the thought tht js cz our parents grew up in a tym wen evrybdy was straight thy cnt accept tht its nt lyk tht nymre......almost all my female frends are bi and i'm pretty sure tht the ones who dnt admit tht thy r r js embarrassed to do so........i just wish that people here would understand tht evry1 is free to make a choice, nd i olrdy made mine....... -_- -_- -_-

My mother constantly asks me if I'm a lesbian. Annnnd pretty much everyone else thinks I'm a lesbian, but eh, not much I can do about that haha. But yeah, I'm straight lol. I think it's harder for her to understand that I'm straight lmfao.

I have came out publically that I was Bisexual but I'm not sure if either my parents don't know or they know and just hate it so they ignore it and pretend I'm straight.. My brother knows and really hates it but he just ignores and pretends I'm straight