do your parents accept your sexual orientation?!....

Guest Maria-Joana

Guest Maria-Joana

None of my parents know that i'm bi but my mum teases me sometimes coz she knws tht my best friend is bi :-/ .........I haven't bothered mentioning anythng to y dad cz he's a douche-bag :dodgy: ........almost all my friends know that i'm bi and i told my ex-boyfriend that i was and he ddnt mind........ :tongue:

Guest Maria-Joana

I'm glad we can all be open about it here cz it's really hard to find support from people around us......if people other than my friends knew that I am bi I would prolli get shot or stoned to death :-/

• 2 weeks later...

My mom doesn't believe people can be bisexual so I have to keep it a secret so idk what tovdo about it anymore either..... I'm afraid my whole family would disown me :sad:

Just be your self, I believe that someone in your family would understand you.

I have told my sister and she told my mom but i think my mom thinks my sister was joking but i dont know

I'm bi and i have a girlfriend and i told my mom ages ago, she said she was fine with it but warned me not to mention it to everyone because some people don't accept it. :-/ she seems to ignore the fact i have a girlfriend and always talks about boys and how she can't wait for me to get married to someone and have kids of my own with them.

It can be tough , but it can be a relief to get it out there and not feel like you have something to hide all the time, but i wouldn't do it till you're sure you want them to know and are prepared for their opinions.

Queen for a day......

you can get married "with a girl" and still have kids.....with your wife.....

its not such a big of a deal....

atleast she has accepted you for who you are,you shouldnt really worry about what others say,as long as your loved ones have accepted you then it shouldnt bother you as much.....

fuck what everyone says.....

heck i live in a country where is forbiden to be gay....

i have to hide it...

its not easy,i would kill to walk around town n hold my girl n kiss her infront of everyone but i can't or i will be stoned to death....

my mother has a clue,but we never talk about it,sometimes she gives me "the look" but later on she smiles....

its the fact that its in our culture that its prohibited aswell....

but i can not wait to get the hell out of here n just be who i am

but i am happy with my girl and i show it when we are around people that dnt mind....

but i would kill to be open about it!!

My brother told my mom he was gay but he didnt tell me that he was gay, i found out he was cuz one of my friends told me that theyre older sibling said that my brother was gay... My mom is completely fine with his gayness, unless you're parents "HATE" bi people, then i'm suggesting you tell your parents (:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im Bisexual n i can never tell my family once i mention about a gay friend i had my mom started having a freak out saying i could never be friends with him n my dad would just kick me out of the house n all cause they think its a sin n other stuff ughhh its such a pain so for now im just going to make them think im straight :/

They don't know anything. But if they did, I really wouldn't let them disagree. I'll threaten that I'll never talk to them or ee them ever again, and that should be enough to make them deal with it. If they don't deal with it, then I will not converse with them until they decide to apologize and deal with it, and then i'l forgive them and everyone'll be happy, hopefully.

My parents are kind of accepting. My grandfather is fine with it. My grandma isnt so good with it. My parents are pretty open minded to a point. I'm just worried about coming out to them, just incase of what their reaction is.

Edited by BloodMascara

• 2 weeks later...

My parents don't know I'm Bi... I'm afraid to tell them bc i don't really know how they would react. I've asked my friend for advise because she is also bi... she told me she TEXTED her mom and told her because she felt safer that way.. lol but i honestly don't know how to tell them. so in that case no..