I Dont Care,Em0 Guys Making Out Is Super Sexy! Agreed?

soo. two emo guys making out is suppose to be "gay".. well maybe it is. but its a sexy gay. i mean, if guys can think its hot for chicks to make out y cant girls think its hot for emo guys to make out. i think in a way that is kind of sexist.

i have guy friends that think that two latino chicks making out is the sexiest thing. i didnt agree. but i didnt give him hell about it because it was his interests not mine. but when i told him that i thought that two emo dudes making out was hot, he pretended like he was going to throw up. but its my interests and he should have gave me hell bout it.

- i wonder, is it fair??

It makes sense though, sort of.

Men are "less often" bisexual than girls are, it's in genetics.

So a man being turned off by two men making out is more normal than a girl being disgusted by two girls making out.

Ofcourse it's not fair, but, that's how society is, and I honestly think people shouldn't be offended.

But it's sort of like people with foot fetishes, right?

I cringe at that since I find feet . . . "not hot", haha.

Gotta say I don't mind guys making out just like I don't mind girls making out.

yeah....I mean two girls making out isn't gross to me and I think that two emo guys making out is hot....

and I understand how two guys making out can seem gross to guys..but still.....it's just a matter of opinion..and no one can change someone's opinion..

guys have a thought they must be manly and shit that is why they talk shit of gay people and have a distaste for guys making out and all

everything is cused by the mind so small yet has the potential to make someone kill

Edited by misfitemos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...