I am Bisexual and Idc what you think

.Dark.

This is me. I am 5 foot 5 dyed hair blue eyes (te heh heh) I love my life and I am Bisexual. Do I look any Different from anyone else? No. Do OI have green skin like an alien or teeth like a vampire? No. Do I talk differently or have different pleasures as the rest of the world? No I don't. You can not put me down because if you put me down then you are so far below me. As Socrates says "You must not harm someone even if they have harmed you" Call me what you wish. Laugh at me as loud as you can because I can sing louder than you can laugh. I can protest better than you can whisper and I can feel more for the rest of the population thats like me more than you feel hatred towards us.

post-20163-0-08821100-1348104084_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 1

Right i'm going to sound mean.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK IF YOU ARE I HAVE AN ASEXUAL FRIEND GAY FRIENDS AND UNCLE AND BISEXUAL FRIENDS.

Ps. No one cares :)

Hunny i think what he was trying to say is... No one cares if you are bisexual, transexual, bi-curious, lesbian, or gay.

Because everyone on this website either has friends or family gay or bi, or they could be striaght and support your

decision.

Ps. Have you even came out to your friends and family yet? or are you coming out over the internet and then tell friends and family?

Right i'm going to sound mean.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK IF YOU ARE I HAVE AN ASEXUAL FRIEND GAY FRIENDS AND UNCLE AND BISEXUAL FRIENDS.

Ps. No one cares :)

Arrrroonnnn..SHUSHIE MISTER.....don't be rude!!!

plus your opinion matter but don't over flaunt it!

and I'm sorry for arrooon's behavior..he's like that alot...you get used to him :P but anyways

I'm not bi...Ive thought about being bi maybe though...morely just curious..my bestie back in Maryland was bi and I LOVED her to death c: I don't care who you are as long as you are nice to me and respect me I'll be nice to you c:

It's the fact that no one cares anymore and it's rather funny how people seem to be "emo" and bisexual". But still No one cares there. The last time i heard anyone take bullied for being Bi was like 4 years ago, I've never heard anyone getting bullied for being gay.

• 2 months later...