Has anyone been bullied because of their sexuality?

Offwiththefairies

• 3 weeks later...

Wooowww.. what a good best friend.. Yes, I came out like 2 weeks ago and since then I told some of my close friends (like 5 people) 3 of them were just happy form me.. the other two didn't spread rumors about me but they don't talk to me anymore and look dirty to me if they see me.. But i don't have any regret of telling people.. this is who I am I can't hide myself forever..

Get with the times everybody. All orientations are moderately being accepted and supported. This whole orientation/bully thing doesn't have to come up every other day in a new thread, your orientations have long been accepted by the community in case you didn't read all the other threads on the forums that cover this exact subject.

Except furries. I consider myself tolerant but I don't care for those sick beastiality mother fuckers. And they should all be tossed in the mother fucking jungle. Good luck trying to rape a lion or zebra or whatever... and don't get pissed at me because you're never gonna fuck fluttershy no matter how much you masterbate to her fanart.

Everybody else... find something new to cover this orientation thing is so played out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yes and it's a big no-no for me. i think people can express their selfs in any way without bieing judged. when i said i was gay people hated me even my dad :( but i said it in front of the whole school XD so evry1 knew. but weeks passed and the "cool" guys dicided to beat me up but Franklyn saw it from bihind a tree and told the police then soon he beame my boyfriend :)

• 3 weeks later...

I came out to my Best friend, thinking she would be cool about it considering we'd known each other for four years. She called me worthless and unlovable, said she wouldn't be friends with someone so disgusting and told all of my "friends" and her parents who told my adoptive parents and they treated me like shit until Wednesday when I turned 18 and I moved out. Now everyone that knows me knows that I am who I am and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. I have real friends that have been there for me for a year now and I'm doing so good. I actually have an amazing Girlfriend and I consider all the abuse over. I may still get dirty looks and people may still say things behind my back but it doesn't matter to me, they are of no concern if they are too cowardly to say something to my face. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. when i first came out it was because of a girl i liked. we started dating and she didnt want to date me if i was going to keep her a secret. And i liked her a lot. so i didnt get to easily tell people. or just tell my friends first. Everyone at school found out at the same time. teachers gave me dirty looks and treated me differently. i lost some friends because they were '"scared" and "Afraid i would rape them or something" as they say or that its "gross" ... and theni got bullied by a bunch of guys on my bus because of it. they said its not right im going to hell that im disgusting. and they would give me dirty looks and so on. but im okay now. its mostly stopped. and i dont really care anymore i am who i am and if they cant except me for me then they can fuck off :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i and came out in like 4th grand nobody belived me. not even my parents, but i know who i was because i am me. then in 6th gradeit started. they bullied me endless. almostevery week i missed school. then in 7th grade i just gave up. i put the finger up and said "i am whoever you say i am. if i wasnt then why would i say i am." (quoted by Eminem btw) "if you want to beat me up or anything ill print out my way home on google maps. no one ever messed with me again. i got attention from "fag hags" every where.

Fag hags are people who are straight and love gay people. commonly woemen

Sincerely,

Pwniboi

• 3 weeks later...

I recall in my early years of highschool, I was jumped by a group of girls every other day because I was openly bisexual, even though I was in a relationship with a boy. Being a teenager, I thought my life was over and everyone hated me and I was an outcast and blah, blah.

I was in a feel-sorry-for-myself mindset. But you know what? Life goes on. There are going to be people that hate you, and people that like you. Theres going to be people that support you and people who discriminate against you. You have to

1) differentiate who supports you and who doesnt.

2) surround yourself with those who support you.

Yeah, it sucks that everyones gossiping about you. (Im not Christian but I really like this phrase), "This too shall pass." The rumors will die out eventually. The best thing to do is ignore it, build up your confidence. Walk around gay with your head held high. And slowly but surely, people will learn to adapt and accept you.

• 1 year later...

When I was in 7th-11th grades, I probably heard the word 'faggot' more than any other word, haha. My stepdad's first reaction when I came out was to give me the silent treatment and ignore my existence, my mother's was to yell out "if you want some motherfucker's dick up your ass and get AIDs, fine", and my grandma was instantly accepting (probably because when she was in her early 20s all of her roommates were gay/bi males, lol). Now, quite a few of the douchebags I encountered in school are really friendly to me, my stepdad and I hang out on a regular basis, and my mom is pretty much my best friend, ha.

• 3 months later...