Sign in to follow this  
rowanhopkins

what bands have the coolest tshirts?

Whitechapel, Chelsea grin, Job for a cowboy, slipknot, The black dahlia Murder, Suicide Silence, etc 

^m with shawn

Job For A Cowboy, Attack Attack!, Design The Skyline, A Skylit Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying, It Dies Today, Escape The Fate, Silverstein, Emmure, Carnifex, We Butter The Bread With Butter, Brokencyde, Dot Dot Curve :), I See Stars, Chiodos, Miss May I, Abandon All Ships, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Asking Alexandria, Winds Of Plague, The Black Dahlia Murder, Rings Of Saturn, A Day To Remember, Animosity, As Blood Runs Black, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Municipal Waste, Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse, Dance Club Massacre, Motionless In White, For All Those Sleeping, Of Machines, Whitechapel, Aiden, The Bunny The Bear, Atreyu, Greeley Estates, Watchout! There's Ghosts, Catherine, Here I Come Falling, Despised Icon, Slipknot, Underoath, Alesana, Bring Me The Horizon, Poison The Well, Born Of Osiris, etc