Sign in to follow this  
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

awkwardness is a pain!

Well...ive always wanted to like cuddle n hold hands n do all that adorable couple stuff...

but as soon as I did the holding hands thing I freaked out n I just felt awkward...

EVERYTHING SEEMS AWKWARD N A PAIN!

I soo wanna cuddle wiv someone...me cuddle virgin...but I bet ill end up feeling awkward n never do it again >.>

Am I like the only one who feels majorly awkward doing these things? or am I just a weirdo who will die a virgin? V.V

Nooooo ur not the only one...i ALWAYS feel awkward wen im cuddling, holding hands, or kissin sumone that i berly started to date...it just feels like theres alot of pressure cuz girls are always wonderin what the guys oppinion is on whats going on...and well i dunno about u but im to shy to ask him so it just ends up making me self concious and feeling awkward about the whole thing....

Haha I LOVE cuddling. It's easy, all you have to do is reach out for the guy/girl's hand, and more than likely that will solve your problem haha

Nooooo ur not the only one...i ALWAYS feel awkward wen im cuddling, holding hands, or kissin sumone that i berly started to date...it just feels like theres alot of pressure cuz girls are always wonderin what the guys oppinion is on whats going on...and well i dunno about u but im to shy to ask him so it just ends up making me self concious and feeling awkward about the whole thing....

But after a while i eventually get over the awkward feeling...

im awkward with everything n yea i wonder what hes thinking n i can hardly talk...but i go out with guys who r friends to begin with cuz if i go out with like a guy i hardly talk to then there will deff b no chance at all...plus i end up liking guys who i interact with...

haha with me the awkwarness doesnt seem to go away n it gets worse V.V

the only thing awkward for me is that if I'd have GF taller than me :c

Edited by dark555

only with some  guys do i but usally i am just oblivious to everything but the guy and i get over it real fast but sometimes i just cant get over it with certian guys it makes me mad :@  just skip the awkward part is what i think then my life would be so much easier :tongue:

that happens when u don't feel safe or comfortable enough with a person..it'll go away after a while meeting them and knowing them better.

just needs time and it will go away!!=)

I've had a girlfriend so I've never cuddled or kissed or held hands, I'm just awkward in general though and because of it and a few other things I'm pained and stay at home

I dont like people touching me or anything in general, even making eye contact with people i cant do. its awkward and uncomfortable.

ah! chelsea!...there's nothing wrong with feeling awkward about it:3 it just shows your a really awesome person that isn't crazy about weird stuff