Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Abaddon

I feel Wrong...

Okay, so, please don't judge me. I am a girl, but I really want to be a boy. I started out as only being bisexual, but it's slowly turned into me being all the way gay. And that's okay, I'm fine with that. But, I want to be a boy and that worries me. I don't feel like a girl. I don't act like a girl. I don't like the same things as girls. And that makes me feel wrong. I know I would be judged and bullied more than I already am if I came out about that where I live. I can't just dress like a guy like I want to because people around here would fucking hate me for it (I live in the south, I know they would bully and hate me). I know that I shouldn't feel wrong about this, but I do. Can someone tell me what I should do about this? Like how do I become comfortable with this. Or how do I become a normal girl again? Please help me. 

• Upvote 2

Dont be afraid of what people will do or say if you truly want to be a guy thats just who you are....i met someone this year who i thought was a guy it was only months later that i found out he was really a girl transgender to a guy to be gay. I didnt know "him" before high school but alot of people did and they sometimes make the mistake of calling him a she sometimes yes he does get bullied but he has his friends to make him feel wanted and loved. If you really. Feel like a guy try it to see if it feels right dont try to deny it to yourself.

• Upvote 1

eh...

Girl, you crazy.

Seriously tho. I have never experianced shit like this, but a site like this is no place for sane advice.

Talk with someone proffessional about it.

• Upvote 1

i havent had much experience in this matter but it sound like you may have something

on the lines of "gender identity dysphoria"

a psychological disorder where a person believes they are the opposite sex

so yea unless you're mentally strong enough to put up with the inevitable

bullying and harassment you should keep it low for a bit or until you're done with

school heh... the best way to go about this is to seek professional psychological help

...blame everything on your still developing noggin heh

You dont have to be normal. Im a girl and I wear men clothes. I used to get bullied but thats who I was. I was not going to change because society didnt like me. And after people realized I didnt give a poop about what others were saying, I had people stick by me. Is it hard, yes. But.your a strong person. You dont have to hide it and you shouldnt have to hide it. Be you, you.would be surprised how many people will love you for it. Im from the south too, well, I was born in Canada but I.moved to Georgia for awhile now im back to Canada. lol. Just dont feel wrong. You already made your choice, so theres no reason to be scared. And if no one supports you, I do. Im here for you if you need anything. <3

Hi,transexual here!

KoalaOverlord hit it on the head, you have gender dysphoria, yo were assigned the wrong gender at birth, not that they ever asked you what you were or wanted to be, you can get help with this, go to a doctor, join trans fourms, and, be a guy, but if you don't have tits already, go to a docs, it'll be so much easier.

• Downvote 1

It's nothing to be worried about, sometimes the person inside doesn't match up with the vessel they were given. When I was 6, I told my mom I wanted to grow up to be a boy, lol, she laughed at me, but when I got home from school, she was really upset with me and I still don't get why, I mean parents say 'you can talk to us about anything' but they forget to say 'if I like the subject and can't claim to be busy'

But honestly, wanting to be a boy is boarder line normal, it doesn't change who you are, it's just showing more of who's in your head, ya know?