Sign in to follow this  
Metules

why do we feel the need to feel loved?

You all can talk and hoopla all day long but when it all comes down to it, at the end of the day we all want someone to be with and hold on to each other. 

I have no idea why

I'm guessing it's because I want some guy to just say it will be just find cause we are together and crap even though it's just bull

Its human nature to love and be loved. It doesn't matter how strong you are, whether your a guy, a girl or very good at acting the hard man etc. It's a primal instinct because we all at some point feel vulnerable and need that extra bit of comfort. Whether you admit it or not, being hugged, kissed, told your worth it, needed in someones life makes you feel happy and wanted and safe.

Love can be a bitch but its a wonderful feeling. It is something we all crave. It doesn't matter if you lock it away, ignore it and say I don't care, deep in the back of your mind it is there. We all crave the affection of one person who will show they care more than the average friend.

You don't have to like gushy talk remix but you don't have to talk like that when your in love.

Love is not a need for me personally, it is more or less a want. I am quiet the oddity when it comes down to my feelings towards love and expressing them. I don't do holding hands, I don't do cuddling because I actually like my sleep, I don't need another person there restricting me. I can make myself feel happy with my music, I have my own house so I feel safe enough with my plethora of stuffed animals. My friends, although vast in number each are very different, appreciate me and have fun with the various silly antics we do. That alone makes me feel worth it.I do not need​ love, if it vanished from my life it would not be greatly affected. Like syrup, if syrup vanished from the world the worst that would happen is that my waffles would taste like shit. 

i hate love. makes me feel sick just to think about it. i mean, who and why the hell invented love in the first place?!? it just makes things more difficult. 

yeah sure i want it enough to walk 5 miles in the rain if the persone i liked called me, but at the same time i can't tell her because i'm scared shitless of rejection.

there's just too much contreversy in it. the war between my logical side and my emotions is just too much for me to handle. 

personally i think it's just the same as fire. it's beautiful, warm, and caring. but if you get too close it burns you so deep that the wounds will never heal. you want to feel cared for, you need something beautiful, and you love the warm feeling. but the burning pain when you get too close is too much.

Edited by XxxMarkus_From_DarknessxxX

It's different for different people, for me it's because I Was Bullied And Tormented For So Many Years That I Look For Any Type Of Emotion From People, There's Nothing More Important To Me Than My Friends

True point, Matt. 

It seems that everyone wants someone with them, 

no matter how much they push everyone away. 

because hugs are warm!XD yes indeedy! hugs! hugs! hugs!XD