Sign in to follow this  
jacobsult

what is your favorite band and why? And what would you do if u met the lead singer of your favorite band

my favorite band is the silversun pickups and i would strip the singer, tie him up and keep him in the attic and feed him bugs and birds my cats brings back

my favorite band is the silversun pickups and i would strip the singer, tie him up and keep him in the attic and feed him bugs and birds my cats brings back

Damn gurl. Take pics, please.

Edited by Mr. Fluffels
  • Upvote 1

Damn gurl. Take pics, please.

lwalz! you can have his hair;D

hm i cant choose but if i ever met the singers to one of the bands i liked i wouldent do nothing

i dont go crazy over the singer just the music they play so its like uh hi i like your music and goodbye

Well, Insane clown posse isn't really a band but ICP and i'd take a pic with him and shagz and get there auto and ask for some discounts ;)

• Upvote 1

black veil brides because they were there for me when nobody else was. and if i met the singer? that would be amazing... I'd probobly just talk to him about they're music and stuff like that ^-^

i really like apocalyptica and dream theater as main fav bands.for liking i like a lot of songs by breaking benjamin as well.but mostly i like some songs by a different bands.

Pierce the Veil, the current moment tells me. 

If I met Vic, 

I'd melt to the floor. 

MELT. 

• Upvote 1

Avion Roe... cuz' their songs are quite straight to the hearts and minds of their fans especially me... if i'll meet Evan, then i'll be jamming with him and his bandmates and have some autographs...

Mine is Linkin Park.....they just blow my mind away.......their every song penitrates my heart and reaches my emotion......and if i meet Chester (Lead Vocals)....i'll tell him to get pictured with me and ask him ti sing "Burn It Down" with me.......and if i met Mike (Vocals/Rapper/Piano/EVERYTHING xP)......i'll tell him to get pictured with me and ask him to rap with me on "Enth E Nd"..........

BVB, because their songs are the best songs in the world, they make me happy, and i would like to meet Andy Biersack, he`s my hero XD