Sign in to follow this  
Painted_Whore♥~

Guess that song

Post song lyrics and have someone guess what the song is and what band it's from.

I'll start:

"I chime in with haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door, no, it's much better face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality." 

• Upvote 2

Panic! At the disco, i write sins not tragedies, dude.. But BABY BABY BABY OH you soo got it right :P

"So I'll sing a melody and hope to god she's listening sleeping softly as I sing. And I'll be your memory, your lullaby for all the times hoping my voice will get it right."

"So I'll sing a melody and hope to god she's listening sleeping softly as I sing. And I'll be your memory, your lullaby for all the times hoping my voice will get it right."

(please be right)................................MAYDAY PARADE-I SWEAR THIS TIME I MEAN IT?

its I writ Sins Not trageties by panic at the disco......!    how about this one

alone at last we can sin and fight/ and ive lost all hope in this blurring light/(stay right here we can change our plight/ storming through this despite whats right)/ one final fight for this tonight/ whoa-oh-oh/ with pens and knives we made our plight/ lay your heart down the ends in sight/ conscience begs for you to do whats right/ (everyda its the same dull knife/ stab right through and justify your pride)/ one final fight for this tonight/whoa-oh-oh/ with pens and knives we made our plight/ whoa-oh-oh/ well i cant go on without your love that you lost, you never held on/ one final fight for this tonight/whoa-oh-oh/ with pens and knives we made our plight/ whoa-oh-oh/ well i cant go on without your love that you lost, you never held on/ (we tried our best. turn out the lights. turn out the lights!)

Can you guess it?

Knives ans pens by black veil brides

Just stand up and scream the tainted clock is counting down. You gave into me would you say the nights are far too long now?

Edited by Baby Bunny

idk the song above........

in sitch like this you gotta think, and i dont think you think about the way he thinks, and i know you live life for yourself but it all comes down to the way you help, and i know your life is such a hell, you wake up early and work until, you have your drinks at 5 o clock, the hours blend and your thoughts all haunt, your hopes, your dreams, your everything.

MAYDAY PARADE-THIS TIME I MEAN IT

well guessing that half of you copy and paste into google to get the results ima do one anyway :tongue:

lol was just thinking that.

Here's some lyrics.  

Oh here I stand in the room of saints and angels.

Their wings shining red

From the bloodshed, bloodshed.

I'm tearing down their idols, 

Destroying their glory.

Burning alters to the ground. Genocide made to the sound of screaming.

Edited by Daseine

Knives ans pens by black veil brides

Just stand up and scream the tainted clock is counting down. You gave into me would you say the nights are far too long now?

asking alexandrai-the final episode?

well guessing that half of you copy and paste into google to get the results ima do one anyway :P

"ground control to major tom, your circuit's dead, is there something wrong, can ya hear me major tom, can you heaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

I am floating in a tin caaaaaaaaaan"

David Bowie - space oddity ♡ O.o

• Upvote 1

I asked the captain, "Please bring me my wine."

He said,

"We haven't had that spirit here since...

Nineteen-Sixy-Nine."

I asked the captain, "Please bring me my wine."

He said,

"We haven't had that spirit here since...

Nineteen-Sixy-Nine."

That's Hotel California. I know all of it. Want me to sing it for you? lol No you don't. :)

Um...

"..Money don't grow on trees. We got bills to pay, we got mouths to feed. There ain't nothing in this world for free."

Post song lyrics and have someone guess what the song is and what band it's from.

I'll start:

"I chime in with haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door, no, it's much better face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality." 

I write sins, not tragedies by Panic at the disco